- Your Entries
Blue Ridge Getaway
Blue Ridge Getaway
Blue Ridge Getaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 21+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of East Fork Pottery, LLC (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of East Fork Pottery, LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 15, 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of East Fork Pottery, LLC. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of East Fork Pottery, LLC.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $9,300. Any travel aspect of the prize package must be booked at least 30 days in advance of intended stay. Travel may be booked between November 1, 2022-September 30, 2023. The following Foundry Hotel blackout dates apply: December 31, 2022-January 1, 2023 and May 26-29, 2023. The prizes are: roundtrip airfare vouchers for 2 within the United States including seat selection and one carry-on per person, 4 days/3 nights economy rental car voucher, 4 days/3 nights accommodations at The Foundry Hotel in a Foundry King Room, a private East Fork factory tour with founder Alex Matisse, a private brewery tour and beer tasting at Burial Beer, an outdoor half or full-day adventure of choice between fly fishing, climbing, or mountain biking, day adventure picnic basket and non-alcoholic beverages, two East Fork Shallow Bowl Sets & Mugs in Blue Ridge, two travel & gear bags from Diamond Brand Gear, two Perfect Pair cookware sets from Smithey Ironware, two $150 gift cards from Porter Road, two $400 gift cards from Opie Way, two Mountains to Sea DoubleNest Print Hammocks and Atlas Strap sets from Eagle’s Nest Outfitters, and $500 cash each ($1,000 total for your winning party). If you win, your physical prizes will be coordinated and mailed to your home within 30 days of winning. Your cash prize will be issued in the form of a check from East Fork, payable only to the winner, and issued within 60 days of winning. Airline, car rental and hotel vouchers will be coordinated with you based on the dates of your stay. In case of inclement weather and your outdoor day adventure cannot be held, East Fork will provide a retail-equivalent gift card to shop eastfork.com, or a “rain check” voucher to the outdoor adventure vendor for a future visit, winner’s choice. Porter Road gift cards are only eligible for purchases/customers in the contiguous “lower 48” United States. If you win and you are outside of this location, an equivalent East Fork gift card will be issued instead. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for East Fork Pottery, LLC and participating brands to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. East Fork Pottery, LLC shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 business days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that East Fork Pottery, LLC, anyone acting on behalf of East Fork Pottery, LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: East Fork Pottery, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, East Fork Pottery, LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by East Fork Pottery, LLC. East Fork Pottery, LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
East Fork Pottery, LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, East Fork Pottery, LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive communications from East Fork Pottery, LLC and participating brands. Communications will include email and – if you submitted your phone number – SMS text messages. You may opt out of these communications at any time by following each brand’s “unsubscribe” or “opt out” instructions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless East Fork Pottery, LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND NC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please email me the winners' list for the East Fork Pottery, LLC Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is East Fork Pottery, LLC, 531 Short McDowell St, Asheville, NC, 28803, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.Close Rules