- Your Entries
Initial Ascent Ultimate Backcountry Giveaway
Initial Ascent Ultimate Backcountry Giveaway
Initial Ascent Ultimate Backcountry Giveaway
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Initial Ascent LLC (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Residents from Florida and New York are not eligible to enter or participate in this giveaway.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Initial Ascent LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Apr 26, 2021 at 12:00 AM and ending May 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by May 23, 2021 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-07:00) Mountain Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Initial Ascent LLC. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Initial Ascent LLC.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $20,000. The prizes are: (2) Initial Ascent LLC Pack System, Dark Mountain Supplement and Gear, R&K Guided Hunt, Skoped Industries Package, Leupold Optic Package, Kryptek Gift Cards, Strip Taxidermy Mule Deer Mount, Bairds Beard Oil Package, Mountain Wild Pet, Hoffman Boots. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Initial Ascent LLC, Dark Mountain, R&K Hunting, Hoffman Boots, Skoped Industries, Leupold, Kryptek, Strip Taxidermy, and Bairds Beard Oil to use the winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes within five (5) days following the winner selection. Initial Ascent LLC shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prizes offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Initial Ascent LLC, anyone acting on behalf of Initial Ascent LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Initial Ascent LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Initial Ascent LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Initial Ascent LLC. Initial Ascent LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Initial Ascent LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Initial Ascent LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Initial Ascent LLC, Dark Mountain, Kryptek, R&K Hunting, Hoffman Boots, Skoped Industries, Leupold, Kryptek, Strip Taxidermy, and Bairds Beard Oil . You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Initial Ascent LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Idaho, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Idaho having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please email me the winners' list for the Initial Ascent LLC Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Initial Ascent LLC, 8134 Goldstream Ct., Middleton, ID 83644, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of these sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
16. Winners are responsible for any and all sales tax on any of the items in this giveaway. Shipping costs and fees will be the sole responsibility of the winner on the finished taxidermy mount.
ADDITIONAL HUNTERS: Welcome for $10,000 USD + license fees.
ADDITIONAL NON-HUNTERS: Welcome at $200 each.
AMENITIES INCLUDED: 5 day fully guided with food and lodging.
AMENITIES NOT INCLUDED: Airfare and any transportation costs to and from the ranch; personal items; personal equipment; travel or deposit insurance; any shipping of finished trophies, personal and current Utah hunting license and associated fees; meat processing and shipping; taxidermy & alcoholic Beverages.
LOCATION: Near Coalville Utah, 50 miles east of Salt Lake City
ACCOMMODATIONS:. 5 star accommodations, including all meals.
DATES: October 9th - 13th 2021. Arrive on Oct. 8, 2021 and depart of Oct. 14, 2021.
The Average Retail Value of the prize package is $10,000. No returns or exchanges will be allowed for prizes listed. All prizes are non-exchangeable for cash.
TAXIDERMIST: Jeff Baird, Strip Taxidermy Studio, Washington, UT
Jeff Baird has been doing professional taxidermy for 8 plus years in Washington, Utah. Jeff has trained under many World-renowned taxidermists including legendary Bill Lancaster. At Strip Taxidermy we specialize in all western US big game animals. With my vast knowledge and experience in big game animals and their anatomy, we can bring the trophy back to life for your trophy room.
TAXIDERMY MOUNT SPECIFICS:
Mule deer shoulder mount will be provided, base price valued at $1,000 dollars. Any changes to this including but not limited to pedestal mount, added rock work, will be the responsibility of the Hunter.
SHIPPING, PACKAGING AND TRANSPORTATION COST OF ANIMAL:
Shipping cost to transport the animal to Strip Taxidermy will be provided at no cost to the hunter. All shipping, packaging and transportation cost of the finished mount to the hunter’s location of choice, will be the sole responsibility of the hunter.Close Rules