- Your Entries
WIN $500 FOR CONSERVING WATER, IN HONOR OF WORLD OCEANS DAY.
WIN $500 FOR CONSERVING WATER, IN HONOR OF WORLD OCEANS DAY.
WIN $500 FOR CONSERVING WATER, IN HONOR OF WORLD OCEANS DAY.
Did You Know: cotton production is one of the largest users of water among all agricultural commodities. As the world's most sustainable towel brand, Micro Cotton® created a waste management system to recover and reuse 98.5% of water during towel production so that the excess waste does not end up in our oceans.
Are you making waves of sustainability by saving water too? In honor of World Oceans Day, Micro Cotton® is granting $500 to three lucky winners dedicated to reducing their water usage! Fill out the form below and let us know how you conserve water in your home for a chance to win.
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING:
The Micro Cotton® World Oceans Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) entry period begins Wednesday, June 1, 2022 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”). A random drawing will take place on or about Monday, July 11, 2022 to select three (3) winners (each a “Winner”) to receive one (1) prize to each Winner (each a “Prize”). The Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Entry in the Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other sweepstakes or contest. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of MicroCotton, Inc, Sharadha Terry Products Private Limited, No. 8, Badrakaliamman Koil Rd., Mettupalayam, Coimbatore (Dt)-641305 (the “Sponsor”), and/or The Thomas Collective, 79 Leonard St. Unit BW New York, NY 10013 (the “Administrator”) whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects and not subject to further review in any forum.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents who are physically located in the Contiguous United States or the District of Columbia (NOT including residents of Alaska & Hawaii), age eighteen (18) or older, at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Sponsor, Administrator, and each of its respective companies, subsidiaries, advertising and sweepstakes agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Sweepstakes shall be void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. HOW TO ENTER:
1. Visit https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/f835f4-110723?framed=1 (“Entry Site”) and complete the online registration with all required information.
2. To complete your registration, agree to the Official Rules and submit.
All entries submitted through the Entry Site will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of any Prize. Should a dispute arise regarding the identity of the Entrant, the authorized account subscriber of said email account at the time of entry will be considered the Entrant. “Authorized account subscriber” as it relates to email is defined as the natural person who is assigned the account by the email provider. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized email account holder. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged or misdirected entries.
By entering, Entrants agree that personal data (“Personal Data”), including, without limitation, the Entrants’ name and address, may be processed, shared and otherwise used for the purposes and within the context of the Sweepstakes and any other purposes outlined in these Official Rules. Entrants also agree that such Personal Data may also be used by the Sponsor in order to verify the participant's identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant's eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. While the Sponsor and Administrator is committed to undertaking reasonable measures to protect the privacy, accuracy and reliability of the Personal Data submitted and to protect such information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, the Sponsor notes that the internet is not a perfect service medium and data transmission is not guaranteed to be secure. The Sponsor uses, and will use, a variety of security measures to ensure the security of the Personal Data collected during the Sweepstakes. However, the Sponsor cannot and does not warrant the security of the Personal Data which is submitted as part of the Sweepstakes and cannot and does not warrant that such Personal Data will not be intercepted unlawfully by third parties. When any information is provided to the Sponsor as part of the Sweepstakes, including Personal Data, such submission is done at the Entrants own risk.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, all Entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a prize winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed on a legally required Winner’s list.
Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Entrants can earn additional entries by doing the following: Share on Twitter (+1), Visit Micro Cotton® on Facebook (+1), Visit Micro Cotton® on Instagram (+1), Visit Micro Cotton® Website (+1), Refer a friend (+1). Entrants found using multiple accounts to enter this Sweepstakes will be disqualified. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same online account. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
By entering Entry via Entrant’s mobile device, standard data fees may apply. Entrant should consult Entrant’s wireless service provider's pricing plan for details. Entrant agrees to incur any and all charges demanded by Entrant’s wireless carrier. Entrant should also check Entrant’s device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions.
4. PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”)/ODDS OF WINNING:
Three (3) Prizes: $500.
Total ARV of Prizes in this sweepstakes is $1,500.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
5. WINNER SELECTION: There will be one (1) random drawing in this Sweepstakes to be conducted by the Administrator on or about Monday, July 11, 2022 to award three (3) Prizes. Potential winner will be notified within two (2) calendar days of the drawing.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. If the selected Winner is unable to accept a Prize in its entirety for any reason, the selected Winner will forfeit the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner (time permitting). All Prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming a sufficient number of entries are received.
By accepting a Prize, the Winner irrevocably grant(s) Sponsor the right and permission (except where prohibited by law) to use Winner’s name, Prize won, likeness, photograph, voice, address (state) and biographical information in any media throughout the world in perpetuity for purposes of advertising, online posting, promotion and publicity in connection with the Sweepstakes without additional compensation.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Sweepstakes Winners will be notified via email by the Administrator requesting confirmation of the Winner’s name and mailing address. The winner is subject to verification. Potential Grand Prize winner will, be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release, and, where lawful, a Publicity Release and W-9 taxpayer request for identification within four (4) business days of the first attempted notification. If a potential winner fails to respond to any notification attempt within four (4) business days, or if any attempted notification or Prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, or if a potential winner fails to complete and return any required Affidavit or Release within the specified time period, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. The Sweepstakes alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries (“Alternate Winner”). Once eligibility has been verified and the Administrator receives the prize winner’s requested information, the Sponsor will arrange to award the Prize. Prize winner must reply with all required information in order to receive their Prize.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE/ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS: Entry constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use Entrant’s entry materials, name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes. Any information that Entrants share with Sponsor (including, without limitation, all information included on any entry form) may be used (and disclosed to third parties) by Sponsor for purposes of administration of the Sweepstakes and to communicate with the Entrant in relation to the Sweepstakes. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor.
8. DISQUALIFICATION: CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to disparage, annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. No incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
(a) By entering this Sweepstakes, all Entrants release the Sweepstakes Entities and their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities including, all of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, attorneys, successors and assigns (the “Released Parties”) from and against all claims and damages arising out of or in connection with each Entrant's participation and/or entry in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her receipt or use or misuse of the Prize awarded in the Sweepstakes.
(b) Sponsor is not responsible for problems downloading or uploading any Sweepstakes-related information to or from the web site or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the web site, or any other technical problems related to web site entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
(c) None of the Released Parties shall be held responsible for, and Entrant hereby releases the Released Parties from any claims arising from or in any way relating to: (i) late, lost, delayed, illegible, damaged, corrupted or incomplete entries, incorrect or inaccurate capture of, damage to, or loss of entries or entry information or technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to (i) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (ii) (vi) use of any Prize and (iii) the random drawing selection process including the outcome of the Sweepstakes.
In the event that, for reasons beyond their control and not related to the Winner, the Sponsor is unable to award the Prize as described in these Official Rules, they will substitute the Prize with another prize of similar nature and equal or greater value (including but not limited to cash equivalent) at their sole discretion.
11. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Entrants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) under no circumstances will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased; and (4) Entrant waives all right to trial by jury. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A. without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
12. WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Micro Cotton World Oceans Day Sweepstakes Winner, C/O The Thomas Collective, 79 Leonard Street, Unit BW, NY, NY 10013. All such requests must be received by 12/31/2022.Close Rules