- Your Entries
Nominations Now Open!
Nominations Now Open!
Nominations Now Open!
Calling all parents, students, family, and friends! Show your appreciation for your favorite teacher by nominating them to win a $1,000 Visa gift card in the Closets by Design Thank a Teacher Sweepstakes! Fill out the nomination form below and good luck!
Closets by Design “Thank a Teacher” Gift Card Giveaway RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. and Canadian RESIDENTS. VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
(a) From November 1st, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. through November 30th, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”), each person meeting the eligibility requirements (each an “Entrant”, collectively, the “Entrants”) will have the opportunity to nominate a teacher to win one (1) $1,000 Visa Gift Card in the Closets by Design “Thank a Teacher” Gift Card Giveaway (the “Contest”) by completing the online form (the “Entry”).
(b) Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Contest open to legal U.S. and Canadian residents who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, agents and family members of Closets by Design and Home Organizers and immediate family members of such employees are not eligible to win. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. You may not nominate yourself. You must nominate someone else.
4. GENERAL RELEASE: No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of the prize to a third party is permitted and noncash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize won. All other expenses related to the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
Closets by Design reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, the following reasons: infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of the Closets by Design.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a Winner, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
Closets by Design shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prize awarded. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or the redemption, use or misuse of any prize. In the event of any dispute regarding the Contest rules, the decision of Closets by Design is final.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER SELECTION: Entries will be collected from November 1st, 2020 through November 30th, 2020.
At the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor will select one (1) potential Winner from the entry pool during the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. PRIZES: There will be one (1) winner.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner will be awarded one (1) $1,000 Visa Gift Card.
In the event that a prize is rejected by the prizewinner, such prize will be awarded to another Entrant whose Entry will be chosen, from against all eligible Entries, at the discretion of Closets by Design.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period at the telephone number and/or email address provided on the potential winner’s entry form. Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed consent to record any telephone conversation between a potential winner and Sponsor in the event the Sponsor notifies the winner by telephone.
In order to claim a prize, a potential winner must respond to Sponsor’s notification within three (3) days of notice or attempted notice.
Prizes will be mailed, by certified mail and require a signature of receipt, unless otherwise directed by Sponsor.
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Entities assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Contest; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Contest; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Contest or download or upload of any materials in the Contest. Entrants (and any minor Entrant’s parent or legal guardian) agree that the Promotion Entities (A) shall not be responsible or liable for, and are hereby released from, any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, death and bodily injury, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the
Contest or any Contest-related activity, or from entrants’ acceptance, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of any prize, and (B) have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
Any information you submit is subject to the Drawing Parties’ privacy policies available at https://www.closetsbydesign.com/privacy-policyClose Rules