- Your Entries
Bioré '90s Nostalgia Sweepstakes
Bioré '90s Nostalgia Sweepstakes
Bioré '90s Nostalgia Sweepstakes
We’re throwing the ultimate 90s-themed slumber party, and we want YOU to join!!
We’re giving away:
✨ Bioré Pore Strips to 20 winners
✨ A retro party kit filled with nostalgic sleepover essentials for 10 winners
✨ GRAND PRIZE: a '90s- themed slumber party in a NYC hotel for 1 lucky winner (and their BFF)!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia and Entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. Eligibility. Participation in the Bioré ’90s Nostalgia Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of Promotion materials, includingViralSweep, LLC (“Administrator”) and their respective immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, and directors are not eligible to enter. Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
2. Agreement to Official Rules. By participating in the Promotion, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Whether an entrant receives a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. Timing. The Promotion begins on February 13, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on March 13, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Promotion.
4. How to Enter. Eligible entrants can enter the Promotion by following @BioreUS on Instagram, 'liking' the official Giveaway Instagram grid post, and completing an online registration form, including entrant’s full name, email address, phone number, and mailing address. Each completed Entry received during the Promotion Period will account for one (1) valid Promotion entry.
Limit: Each Promotion entrant may submit one (1) Entry during the Promotion Period.
5. Random Drawing/Odds. One (1) potential grand prize winner, ten (10) potential first prize winners, and twenty (20) potential second prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The first Entry to be drawn will be the potential Grand Prize winner, the next 10 entries will be the potential first prize winners, and the next 20 entries will be the potential second prize winners. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by Administrator on or about March 14, 2023. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. The potential winners will be contacted via the email address provided at entry to redeem the prize. Each potential prize winner will be required to submit an Affirmation of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release which must be completed and received by Administrator, within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to submit the Affirmation of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is ineligible or is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner based upon the next highest score of the remaining entries. If the prize cannot be awarded after three alternate winners have been notified, the prize will remain unawarded. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION OF WINNER’S GOOD STANDING IN THE RELEVANT STATE OF LICENSURE. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR’S DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Prize. Following verification pursuant to paragraph 5, above, the grand prize winner will be awarded a trip for two (2) to New York, New York for a weekend of rest and relaxation (“Trip”). Trip package includes round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) (winner and a travel companion) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to New York, New York; two (2) nights' accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy); and ground transportation to and from destination airport and hotel. In lieu of the Trip, the confirmed winner can select to receive a cash prize of $2,000 awarded in the form of an American Express gift card. Terms and conditions of gift card apply. Grand Winner may select travel dates between April 1 and December 31, 2023 but prize must redeemed no later than April 30, 2023or prize will be forfeited. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability and blackout dates. Travel must be round trip. Sponsor will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Promotion, and those set forth by the Sponsor’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation, meals, incidentals, gratuities, passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Unless child of winner, travel companion must be eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Travel companion must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Sponsor air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Trip prize is $5,000 (or $2000 if cash prize selected). Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Grand prize winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
Ten (10) first prize winners will be awarded a Bioré Nostalgia Kit consisting of assorted ‘90s themed party favors and Bioré pore strips. ARV of Bioré Nostalgia Kit prize is $100.00.
Twenty (20) second prize winners will receive one (1) box of Bioré Pore Strips. ARV is $8.00.
7. Prize Delivery. Winners will be sent Prize within 4-6 weeks of receipt of winner’s Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release. Sponsor not responsible if the Prize cannot be delivered due to an incorrect mailing address or for lost or misdirected requests.
8. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
9. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email account identified in the Entry at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by April 15, 2023 to: Tractenberg & Company, ATTN: Bioré ’90s Nostalgia Sweepstakes, 116 E 16th St #2, New York, NY 10003.
12. Sponsor. Kao USA Inc., 2535 Spring Grove Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45214-1773.Close Rules