- Your Entries
Win a free trip to Therme in Europe!
Win a free trip to Therme in Europe!
Win a free trip to Therme in Europe!
Enter for a chance to win a trip for you and a friend to the iconic Therme Bucharest. Prize includes round-trip airfare from Toronto to Bucharest, 3 nights’ stay in a hotel, and 1 day VIP access to the unforgettable Therme facility. This is your chance to experience Therme for yourself and see why it will be a must-visit destination in Toronto.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period.
The “Win a Trip to Europe” Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) may only be entered in or from Canada (excluding Quebec) and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of Canada. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within Canada (excluding Quebec). Capitalized terms used in theses Official Rules have the meanings defined in these Official Rules
1. Eligibility. Participation is open only to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the legal age of majority in their province/territory of residence as of date of entry. Employees, officers, directors, representatives and agents of Therme Group Canada Inc (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, any agencies involved with administering the Promotion, manufacturers or distributors of Promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse, grandparents, grandchildren) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter or win. Promotion is void where prohibited by law. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Subject to all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and municipal laws and regulations.
2. How to Enter. To enter the Promotion, during the Entry Period (defined below), visit https://ontarioplace.thermecanada.com/winatrip and fill out all fields on the form found on the page and click ‘submit form’. Entry information and all information submitted in connection therewith shall be referred to as the “Submission.” Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share an email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from the Promotion. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email account used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. By entering, each entrant warrants and represents the following with respect to entrant’s Submission: (a) entrant is the sole and exclusive owner of the Submission; (b) the Submission will not violate any applicable laws nor infringe on any rights of any third parties. By entering the Promotion and submitting a Submission, each entrant: (i) grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a world-wide, non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, communicate to the public by telecommunication, make available, modify, edit and otherwise use his/her Submission, in whole or in part, for the purpose of administering the Promotion and for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Submission in favour of the Released Entities (defined below); and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Released Entities against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other cause of action. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for computer system, hardware, software or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature, or for damaged, lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries; technical, hardware, software, electronic or telephone failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; fraudulent, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by Sponsor, the entrants, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion; or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions or downloading, that may limit, delay or prevent an entrant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
3. Agreement to Official Terms and Conditions. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, including, but not limited to, interpretation and application of these Official Rules. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. Any entrant or winner who violates these Official Rules is subject to disqualification at any time at Sponsor’s sole discretion. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE PROMOTION SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE OFFICIAL RULES HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
4. Entry Period. The Promotion begins at 9:00 am ET on May 30, 2023 and ends at 11:59 pm ET on October 1, 2023 (“Entry Period”).
5. Winner Selection. Before November 1, 2023, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Sponsor is responsible for determining the winner in its sole discretion, subject to these Official Rules. All decisions made by Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning the prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
The potential winner will be notified via email address provided at the time of entry by representative of the Sponsor. BEFORE BEING DECLARED THE CONFIRMED PRIZE WINNER, the potential winner(s) will be required to(a) may be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (the “Release”) within fourteen (14) days of prize notification. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within fourteen (14) calendar days of first notification attempt, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if the potential winner does not correctly answer the skill-testing question, if the potential prize winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules and requirements, such potential winner will be disqualified (and will forfeit the prize) and an alternate potential winner may be selected from all remaining eligible entries in accordance with the winner selection method described above. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may limit the number of attempts to award the prize to two (2) attempts. In such case, if the prize winner cannot be confirmed after two (2) attempts, the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize. There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”). The Prize consists of: (a) two (2) Business Class roundtrip air fare tickets from Toronto to Bucharest, Romania (OTP), booked by the Sponsor on winner’s behalf. (b) three (3)-night hotel stay in Bucharest (minimum 4 star), with $100 per diem per day, per person for meals. (c) transportation from airport to hotel and from hotel to Therme Bucharest and one (1) full day VIP access pass to Therme Bucharest. The trip must take place between January 1, 2024 and December 30, 2024. The total approximate retail value of the prize is $15,000 CAD. Reservations are subject to availability. Availability of tickets is limited for each flight, as some flights may already be booked and consequently have no seats available. Travel and hotel accommodation must be reserved through Sponsor or otherwise as directed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If the winner wishes to travel alone, airline tickets for winner’s guest will be forfeited. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Guest must have reached the legal age of majority in his/her province/territory of residence unless winner is such guest’s parent or legal guardian. Winner and his/her guest must travel on the same itinerary and possess a legal passport at time of booking flights and accommodations. No refund or compensation will be provided in the event winner chooses to travel without a guest.
Flight terms and conditions include;
• All applicable fees, such as airport/departure taxes, security changes or other third-party fees, taxes or charges are the sole responsibility of the bearer of the ticket.
• Space is subject to availability in Business Class at the time of booking.
• Once your ticket has been issued, the origin and destination cannot be changed.
• Your ticket is not transferable, not refundable and not redeemable for cash.
• The use of eUpgrade credits is not permitted.
Travel is not permitted during the standard blackout periods, which are subject to change without notice. They are December 16, 2023 to January 8, 2024; February 26, 2024 to March 15, 2024; March 27, 2024 to April 03, 2024. Blackout dates are subject to change without prior notification.
Accommodation terms and conditions include; three (3)-night stay at a (minimum 4 star) hotel in Bucharest, with ground transportation from airport to hotel, hotel to Therme Bucharest(round trip), and hotel to airport on day of departure. Room, tax, and any related service charges are included. Any incidentals and food and beverage consumptions are not included. Stay is for two people and must be used in one stay (i.e. three nights consecutively). Stay is based on availability at the time of booking.
Winner and guest will abide by and be subject to these Official Rules and the terms and conditions Airline flight schedules are subject to change without notice. Winning tickets cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional fare. Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited without payment of any compensation or refund.
All expenses and costs not expressly stated in the prize description above, including but not limited to meals, tips, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, baggage fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, visa, passport and insurance requirements, medical testing, medical and/or health care services, provincial, territorial, federal or municipal taxes of any kind, or other expenses are solely the responsibility of winner and guest. Winner and guest must each have a valid passport as of the date of departure. Guest must travel on the same flights on the same date as the winner and must execute a Release and return it prior to issuance of travel documents in order to accompany winner on trip. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Terms and conditions of all tickets apply. Specific seat locations on flights will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Winner and guest will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification (including but not limited to passports) relating to acceptance and use of the prize. Winner and guest must meet all Romanian entry requirements at the time of travel. Actual value of prize may vary based on airfare and hotel price fluctuations depending on dates of travel. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Sponsor is not liable for any loss or damage caused by incomplete or missing travel documentation.
No transfer, refund, substitution or replacement of prize permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Any portion of the prize not accepted or unclaimed and/or unused by winner will be forfeited.
If due to a printing, production or other error, more prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded, the intended prize will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified and validated prize claims received. No more than the one (1) prize will be awarded.
6.a. Waiver. By participating, entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its advertising and promotions agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, “Released Entities”), from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including, without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death that may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in this Promotion, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize or participation in any Promotion related activity.TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OR OTHER DAMAGES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF ANY ELEMENT OF THE PRIZE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF WINNER'S OR GUEST'S ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF THE PRIZE.
7. Conditions. Acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s and guest’s permission for Sponsor and its agents to use his/her name, address (city and province/territory), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements regarding the Promotion and/or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes and you grant Sponsor a perpetual, royalty-free, fully transferable, unconditional, nonexclusive, worldwide right to use winner and guest’s likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements regarding the Promotion and/or Sponsor without notice in any and all media for any editorial, commercial, promotional or trade purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
8. Additional Terms. The Released Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) which may limit one’s ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. No facsimile, mechanically reproduced, altered or forged entries permitted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. If, for any reason, all or a portion of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and/or (a) cancel or terminate the Promotion (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Promotion or suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (c) award the prize in accordance with the winner selection process described above. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to administer an alternate test of skill as it deems appropriate based on the circumstances and/or to comply with applicable law. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion related materials, including but not limited to point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR APP OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. ENTRANTS, WINNER AND GUEST AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED ENTITIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH THAT MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION, OR POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY, AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY, MISAPPROPRIATION, FALSE ASSOCIATION, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION, BREACH OF CONTRACT, AND/OR MERCHANDISE DELIVERY. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY PROMOTION-RELATED WEBSITE, APP, PRIZE AND/OR THE PROMOTION, AND DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES OR APPS ASSOCIATED WITH THE PROMOTION.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS PROMOTION, ANY PROMOTION-RELATED WEBSITE, AND THE PRIZE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AS PERMITTED BY LAW. THE RELEASED ENTITIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR IN THE PRINTING OF THE OFFER OR ADMINISTRATION OF THE PROMOTION OR THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF ANY PRIZE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE RELEASED ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INABILITY ON THE PART OF THE WINNER OF A PRIZE TO TRAVEL AS SCHEDULED DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, FIRE, NATURAL DISASTER, INDUSTRIAL OR LABOR DISPUTE, WAR, TERRORIST ACTIVITY, HOSTILITIES, POLITICAL UNREST, RIOTS, CIVIL COMMOTION, OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND THE CONTROL OF THE RELEASED ENTITIES. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED ENTITIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PARTICIPATION IN CANADA (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) ONLY AND SHALL BE CONSTRUED ONLY ACCORDING TO CANADIAN LAW.
10. Disputes; Binding Arbitration; Governing Law. The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Promotion. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Promotion shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the Canadian Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in Toronto, Ontario.
THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF ONTARIO WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters that are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Promotion, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in or closest to Toronto, Ontario. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens. Except where prohibited, all entrants agree that: (1) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (2) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
12. Winner’s Name; Official Rules. To obtain the winner’s name and/or a copy of these Official Rules, write to Therme Group Canada Inc c/o 79 Wellington Street West, Unit 2407 Toronto, ON, M5K 1K2 by June 30, 2024.
13. Sponsor. Therme Group Canada Inc, 79 Wellington Street West, Unit 2407 Toronto, ON, M5K 1K2Close Rules