- Your Entries
WIN a Summer Essentials Starter Pack
WIN a Summer Essentials Starter Pack
WIN a Summer Essentials Starter Pack
Want the chance to get Summer ready with Click Central? We're giving you the chance to win the ultimate essential starter pack valued at $895! By entering the draw, you're in with the chance to win:
Alfresco 4 Person Picnic Basket (RRP $105.95)
Salt & Pepper Fromage 40cm Cheese Board (RRP $49.95)
Salt & Pepper Beacon Salad Serving Set (RRP $79.95)
Grillz BBQ & Smoker (RRP $188.95)
Kids Portable Basketball Hoop (RRP $199.95)
Bestway Swimming Pool Inflatable Pools ($124.95)
Salt & Pepper Winston Glass Jug (RRP $29)
4pc Salt & Pepper 550ml Winston Glasses (RRP $39.95)
2x Microfibre Sand-Free Beach Towel (RRP $77)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Competition is open only to those who sign up at the online competition page and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The competition is open to the legal residents of the Australia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the competition. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The competition is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 12, 2021 at 12:00 AM AEDT and ending November 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM AEDT. All online entries must be received by November 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM AEDT.
4. How to Enter: The competition must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $895. The prizes are:
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: The winner of the competition will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the competition with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd, anyone acting on behalf of Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the competition, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the competition. In such case, Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd. Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Australia AND VIC, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in VIC having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the competition is Click Central by Click Frenzy Pty Ltd, 445 Auburn Road, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122, Australia.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.