A Jurassic Sized Sweepstakes
A Jurassic Sized Sweepstakes
A Jurassic Sized Sweepstakes
Stomp your way into the Spring and Summer with our Jurassic sized sweepstakes. Enter to win a $1,000 digital VISA gift card so you can eat up all the new dinosaur toys for your Dino Squad Cadets, that are hitting the market in the coming months. Don’t forget to check out our bonus entries after you register to increase your chances of winning. Let’s get Jurassic!
Dinosaur Patrol is one of the fastest growing Dinosaurs for kids channels on YouTube. We take pride in creating safe, fun, and educational content for our Dino Squad cadets and their families. Subscribe to our channel to join us on our Dinosaur Adventures.
A Jurassic Size Sweepstakes with the Dinosaur Patrol
Official Rules for the Dinosaur Patrol sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who at the time of entry: (a) are legal residents of the United States, and (b) are not deemed minors in their jurisdiction of primary residence. Employees of Dinosaur Patrol (the "Sponsor"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about February 28th, 2020 at 5:00pmET AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ending May 30th 2020 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Entry Period”). All online entries must be received by May 30th, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET. Sponsor’s time clock is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered during the Entry Period through the sweepstakes landing page https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/a2a3d6-64035?framed=1. To enter, submit your full name, email and state of residence. The entry must fulfill all of the Sweepstakes’ requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT. You may not enter the Sweepstakes more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, automated, robotic, macro, programmed, or similar quick-entry programs or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor shall not be responsible for entries not received by Sponsor for any reason or are not received within the Entry Period and all entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the e-mail account shared with Chase & Cole Adventures by Sponsor during entry shall be deemed to be the entrant. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, service provider, or online organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of the prize is $1,000. There is only One (1) prize as follows:
Grand Prize: (one winner)
$1,000 VISA Digital Gift Card
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize becomes unavailable for any reason. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: You are not guaranteed to win the prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: ONE (1) winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor on or about June 15th, 2020. The winner will be notified via an e-mail to the e-mail address provided at the time of entry within five (5) days following the winner selection. By entering this Sweepstakes, you consent to being notified publicly through e-mail from Sponsor. You also agree to provide your mailing address and home address to Sponsor in order to fulfill your prize, should you be the winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim his/her prize within fifteen (15) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed Affidavit of Eligibility & Release as required (and described below), the winner’s prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected, at Sponsor’s discretion. The receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES RECEIVED AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Winner Affidavit of Eligibility & Release: Before receiving the prize and as a condition of receiving the prize, the winner must complete, sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility & Release (the “Affidavit”) supplied by Sponsor, which, among other disclaimers: (a) releases Sponsor and its subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Sweepstakes and the receipt and use of the prize; and (b) grants Sponsor the right to publish the winner’s names, city/state, photograph, voice, testimonial, approved biographical information, or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition, and or any edited portion thereof, for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any media, now and hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without compensation or notice to, or further consent of, the winner to the extent permitted by law. The winner must complete, sign and return the notarized Affidavit to Sponsor within five (5) business days of the date of issuance of the prize notification.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole determination) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Dinosaur Patrol, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the offer or administration of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation errors in the advertising, these Official Rules, selection and announcement of the winner and distribution of the prize, or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NJ, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in NJ having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winner’s List: For notification of the winner send an email to email@example.com.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Dinosaur Patrol.
14. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the sponsor of this Sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.