- Your Entries
With the Proctor Silex® Petite Waffle Maker, you can make delicious waffles fresh and hot at home in just 2 minutes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR REGULATION. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION: The Proctor Silex Petite Waffle Maker (26100) Giveaway (“the Sweepstakes”) begins on July 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time and ends on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 9:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time. Entry in this Sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., 4421 Waterfront Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060 (the “Sponsor”), whose decisions shall be final and legally binding in all respects.
This Sweepstakes is open only to entrants who are (i) legal U.S. residents physically residing in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and (ii) eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and each of their immediate family members and/or people living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor.
2. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES AND EARN ENTRIES: To enter the Sweepstakes, eligible individuals (“you” or “your”) may visit https://www.proctorsilex.com/giveaway22-proctor-silex-petite-waffle-maker-26100 during the entry period and follow the directions for entry registration by inputting relevant information (such as first and last name, email address, and daytime telephone number) and clicking “Submit.” By successfully completing the foregoing and subject to the entry limitations detailed herein, you will receive an “Entry” in the Sweepstakes.
LIMIT: Each entrant may earn one (1) entry for the drawing.
Any entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to impair the integrity of the entry process, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, will be void. Entry by proxy on behalf on another individual is not permitted. Entrants are prohibited from entering by any fraudulent or inappropriate means, including, without limitation, offering prizes or other inducements to members of the public, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants are also prohibited from creating and using multiple email addresses to circumvent entry limits. If any improper or fraudulent voting activity is suspected, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void the entry or disqualify the entrant.
Entries made by any other individual or any entity, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified for this Sweepstakes. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner will be void. Entries that are incomplete, garbled, corrupted, or unintelligible for any reason, including, but not limited to, computer or network malfunction or congestion, are void and will not be accepted. In case of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. PRIZE/ODDS/ ENTRY DATES/DRAWING DATE: Only the prize listed below will be awarded in this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of valid entries received up to each drawing date.
Entry Dates: Entry Starts on July 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time and ends on Wednesday, August 17, 2022 at 9:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time.
Drawing Date: On or after August 18, 2022, and by August 25, 2022
Prize: (1) Winner: Promo Code for one (1) Proctor Silex Petite Waffle Maker (26100), $16.99 redeemable at https://www.proctorsilex.com/.
Prize will be awarded only if the potential prizewinner fully complies with these Official Rules. Prizes have no cash value. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason.
4. WINNER SELECTION DATE AND NOTIFICATION:
Random drawing will be conducted on or after August 18, 2022, and by August 25, 2022 from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period. Conduct of the Sweepstakes and the drawings are under the supervision of the Administrators. Potential prize winners will be notified by email using the contact information provided at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winning notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, the prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable such prize winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate prize winner may be selected.
The Promo Code may be redeemed at https://www.proctorsilex.com/ by entering the Code in the “Have a promo code?” box upon checkout. The Promo Code lasts sixty (60) days from the date it is issued and may only be used once. The Promo Code may only be redeemed for one free Prize, as identified above. Shipping is included.
6. GENERAL PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS: BY ENTERING, EACH ENTRANT AGREES for entrant and for entrant’s heirs, executors, and administrators (A) to release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities and their respective affiliates, parents, owners, franchisees, officers, directors, and employees (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (B) that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, with respect to any prize, including, without limitation, to such prize’s quality or fitness for a particular purpose; and (C) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Notwithstanding the immediately preceding sentence, Proctor Silex will honor its limited warranty issued with each of its products at the time that said Prize(s) is sent to the prize winner. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Acceptance of any prize constitutes prize winner’s permission for the Sweepstakes. Entities to use prize winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
8. DISQUALIFICATION/FORCE MAJEURE: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Sweepstakes is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, supplier failure or product recall, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for, and entrant hereby releases Sponsor and the Sweepstakes Entities from any claims arising from: (i) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (ii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to entrant's computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and (vi) use of any prize.
10.DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, in a court of competent jurisdiction located in the Commonwealth of Virginia, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of State of Virginia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
WINNERS LIST: To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Proctor Silex Petite Waffle Maker Giveaway 2022 c/o Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., 4421 Waterfront Drive, Glen Allen, VA 23060. All such requests must be received by 11/30/2022.
Copyright ©2022 Proctor Silex LLC. All Rights ReservedClose Rules