LEGO Batman IMAX Prize Pack Giveaway!
LEGO Batman IMAX Prize Pack Giveaway!
LEGO Batman IMAX Prize Pack Giveaway!
To celebrate the release of the new upcoming LEGO Batman Movie, Comicbook.com, Regal, and IMAX are teaming up to bring you The LEGO Batman Prize Pack.
. The Prize Pack consists of:
. $50 Regal Gift Card
. 4 Exclusive Regal Cinemas Lego Batman IMAX Collectible Tickets
. Exclusive IMAX Lego Batman poster autographed by director Chris McKay and producer Dan Lin
· The LEGO Batman Movie: The Joker™ Notorious Lowrider
· The LEGO Batman Movie: The Riddler™ Riddle Racer
· The LEGO Batman Movie: The Penguin™ Arctic Roller
· The LEGO Batman Movie: Clayface™ Splat Attack
· The LEGO Batman Movie Reversible Backpack
· The LEGO Batman Movie Lunch Box
· The LEGO Batman Movie Kids Cap
· The LEGO Batman Movie Notebook
· The LEGO Batman Movie Phone Case
The LEGO Batman Movie comes to theaters February 10, 2017
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The ComicBook.com The LEGO® Batman Movie Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 13+ years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ComicBook.com (the "Sponsor"), Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (“Warner Bros.”) and each their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of ComicBook.com, as final and binding as it relates to the content. 3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Feb 7, 2017 at 10:00 AM and ending Feb 13, 2017 at 07:00 PM. All online entries must be received by Feb 7, 2017 at 07:00 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ComicBook.com. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ComicBook.com.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $200. The prizes are: The LEGO® Batman Movie Prize Pack. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ComicBook.com to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. ComicBook.com shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that ComicBook.com, anyone acting on behalf of ComicBook.com, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: ComicBook.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, ComicBook.com may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ComicBook.com. ComicBook.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
ComicBook.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, ComicBook.com reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from ComicBook.com. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless ComicBook.com, Warner Bros. and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Tennessee, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Tennessee having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at and in the body of the email type 'Please e-mail me the winners' list for the ComicBook.com Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is ComicBook.com, Brentwood, Tennessee, United States;
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
Warner Bros. and its parent, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not responsible for the promotion, administration, or execution of this Sweepstakes.
The LEGO® Batman Movie
TM & © 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and DC Comics. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the MINIFIGURE and the brick and knob configuration are trademarks and/or copyrights of The LEGO Group. © 2017 The LEGO Group. Used with permission. BATMAN and all related characters and elements © & ™ DC Comics.Close Rules