Anderson and Murison invites you to
Bind into Bucks
Anderson and Murison invites you to
Bind into Bucks
Anderson and Murison invites you to
Bind into Bucks
Anderson and Murison invites you to
Bind into Bucks
You could win 70 inch flat screen TV, gift cards to restaurants, gas cards or AMEX gift cards. The more you bind the more opportunities you have to win.
Bind into Bucks Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. The following sweepstakes is intended for viewing, or as applicable, participation in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. Do not proceed in this sweepstakes if you are not a legal resident of the United States or if you are a legal resident of the United States and you do not fall within the eligibility requirements set forth in the official rules below
1. Eligibility: “Bind into Bucks Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) , sponsored by Anderson and Murison (“Sponsor”), is open only to individuals who meet the following criteria, (a) authorized producers of Anderson and Murison (b) who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry and (c) legal resident of the United States ( 50 states and District of Columbia but specifically (excluding, Connecticut, the territory of Puerto Rico, Guam, America Samoa, United States territories, possessions, and protectorates, foreign based United States military installations and wherever restricted or prohibited by law (“Entrant”). Employees of Anderson and Murison (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by the “Official Rules”, and Entrant represent and warrant that Entrant meets the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, Entrant agrees to accept the decisions of Anderson and Murison, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about August 15th, 2018and ending November 15th, 2018. All online entries must be received by November 15th, 2018 11:59PM PST (“Sweepstakes Period”) Sponsor’s computer will serve as the official timepiece for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:
The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting a bound insurance policy using the standard process used by Anderson and Murison the entry must fulfill all the Sweepstakes requirements, as specified above, to be eligible to win a prize (defined below). Entries received before and/or after the Sweepstakes Period will be void. Each bound policy (excluding Flood Insurance) qualifies you for one entry. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Check the boxes on the Entry Page acknowledging that Entrant has read and accepts the Sweepstakes Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, incomprehensible or misdirected entries, bugs, failures in servers, hardware or software transmission failure or loss or delayed or corrupted data transmissions or any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any portion of this Sweepstakes. All entries will become the property of Sponsor and none will be returned. One entry per person/family/household during the Sweepstakes Period. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
5. Winner Selections:
Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random process under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner(s) of the prize are collectively referenced hereinafter as the “Prizewinner” or “Prizewinners”. If a potential Prizewinner(s) are found ineligible or fails to comply with these Official Rules, that Entrant’s claim to a prize is forfeited and an alternate qualifying and eligible entrant may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All Prizes legitimately claimed will be awarded
6. Prizes: There will be one (1) grand Prizewinner who will receive a flat screen TV and eighty-five (85) other Prizewinners will receive one (1) gift card (“Prizes). The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) for the Flat Screen is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) and the gift cards ARV range from Ten Dollars to Fifty Dollars ($10 to $50). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of Prize award. The specifics of the Prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all Prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of Prize or transfer/assignment of Prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of Prize constitutes permission for Anderson and Murison to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Prize is non-transferable, cannot be substituted (except at the sole discretion of Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value), and may not be sold or combined with any other offer. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules.
Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, vouchers, or certificates. In the event of such a loss, Sponsor shall have the right, in Sponsor’s sole discretion to disqualify the Prizewinner or to award to that Prizewinner the remaining elements of the Prize (if applicable), which shall constitute a full satisfaction of Sponsor’s Prize obligation to the Prizewinner and no additional compensation will be awarded.
If Prize is cancelled after ticketing of Prize, for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Reservations are subject to availability and capacity controlled. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Sweepstakes. Prize may not be valid where restricted by law. Offer is not combinable with any other coupon or promotion. No transfer, cash equivalent or Prize substitution allowed, except at Sponsor's sole discretion. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included in any Prize and are solely the Prizewinner’s responsibility. Sponsor may require winner(s) to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release
Winner is solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all federal, state and local taxes. Winner may be issued an IRS form 1099 based on the ARV the Prize.
The value of each Prize set forth above represents Sponsor’s good faith determination of the ARV thereof and cannot be challenged or appealed. The Prize consists of only those item(s) specifically listed above as part of the Prize.
7 . Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Prizewinner notification Process:. Winners will be notified via email based on the email on file with Anderson and Murison within thirty (30) days following the winner selection. Anderson and Murison shall not be responsible and shall have no liability for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Prizewinner. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any for of active or passive filtering of any kind (spam, junk e-mail or other security setting, or insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email messages, incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted or potential Prizewinner is found to be ineligible, has not complied with these Official Rules, fails to claim the Prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or declines any portion of the prize (if applicable) for any reason prior to award, such potential Prizewinner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Sponsor may require potential Prizewinner(s) to execute a Certificate of Eligibility, Liability Release and Publicity Releases. Failure to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required within seven (7) days of receipt of such document(s) will result in the Prize being forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion
The receipt by winner of the Prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY PRIZEWINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH PRIZEWINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS PRIZEWINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS PRIZEWINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9.. Publicity/Rights Granted by you: By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that Anderson and Murison, anyone acting on behalf of Anderson and Murison, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, Sponsor’s website, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review or approval except of the awarding of the Prize to the Prizewinner(s) .
10. Terms: Anderson and Murison reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Anderson and Murison may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Anderson and Murison. Anderson and Murison reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions and the Official Rules.
Anderson and Murison has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Anderson and Murison reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Anderson and Murison. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Ownership and License:
All Sweepstakes related materials, including submission entries (“Submission”) becomes the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. The copyright in any Submission shall remain the property of the Entrant, but entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s irrevocable and perpetual permission and consent, without further compensation or attribution, to use, reproduce, print, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, perform, adapt, enhance, or display such Submission for any purpose, including, but not limited to, editorial, advertising, trade, commercial, and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor, in any and all media now in existence or hereafter invented, throughout the universe, for the duration or the copyright in the Submission. Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, and modify the Submission.
Any use of any of the Sweepstakes Entities trademarks or copyright interest is strictly prohibited and may subject Entrant to civil and/or criminal liability.
12. Release, Hold Harmless and Indemnification:
BY ENTERING, ALL PARTICIPANTS IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANT'S HEIRS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, LEGAL SUCCESSORS AND/OR ASSIGNS RELEASE AND AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE SPONSOR AND ALL SPONSOR AFFILIATES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, AND INCIDENTAL DAMAGES), LIABILITY, LOSS, COST, FEES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO PERSON (INCLUDING DEATH) OR PERSONAL OR REAL PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY REASON OF THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, REDEMPTION, MISDIRECTION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE OR ANY PORTION OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING ANY ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL RELATED THERETO) OR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE ACTIVITIES OR FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS BASED ON RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY AND RIGHTS OF PRIVACY WHETHER ANY OF THESE THINGS ARE CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS, NEGLIGENCE OR MISCONDUCT OF THE SPONSOR AND/OR THE SPONSOR AFFILIATES .
13. No Warranties:
ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS." NEITHER SPONSOR NOR THE SPONSOR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF ANY PRIZE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR A PRIZE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, ARE CONTAINED IN THE MANUFACTURERS' OR SERVICE PROVIDERS' WARRANTIES, AS RELEVANT.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. The use of certain companies' products and services as Prizes does not imply participation in, approval of, or endorsement of this Sweepstakes by such companies.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with the Official Rules.
14. Limitation of Liability: BY ENTERING, ALL ENTRANTS IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AGREE THAT ANDERSON AND MURISON ASSUME NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESION OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY DUE TO AN INTENTIONAL ACT, AN ACT OF NEGLIGENCE OR DEFAULT AND/OR ANY ACT OF GOD.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, by entering a Sweepstakes, each entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates without additional compensation, which may require, without limitation, winner to appear in person on a television, radio or Internet broadcast
In addition, by entering, all entrants, except where prohibited by law, consent to being photographed, filmed, taped and/or interviewed about the Sweepstakes. In connection therewith, all entrants grant full permission and consent to Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates to utilize any of the results of such photographing, filming, taping and/or interviewing in any and all media now known or hereafter devised and hereby release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from all liability related thereto.
Winners may be required to sign, have notarized and return an affidavit of Certificate/Release/Declaration within seven (7) days of receipt of such document(s) or Prize will be forfeited
All Prize claims and winner materials will be verified by Sweepstakes sponsors. If the Sweepstakes becomes compromised, hampered, interrupted, not capable of running as planned, rendered impossible of performance in any way or prevented, including, without limitation, because of any kind of computer viruses, bugs, electronic, hardware, software, Internet, network, technical or telephone failures, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, an event of force majeure or any other cause created by Sponsor and/or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the Official Rules, to cancel, modify, suspend or withdraw the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes offer and/or cancel, modify, suspend or withdraw any method of entry, without notice, and select Prizewinners from all entries received for the Sweepstakes prior to or after the cancellation, modification, suspension or withdrawal. As used herein, an event of force majeure shall be deemed to include, without limitation, an act of God; an act of terrorism, war, riot or civil commotion, fire, casualties, equipment failure, boycott; labor dispute, strike or stoppage (including a strike by the members of any union), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, an act, regulation, order or request of or by any federal, state or local authority or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the act, regulation, order or request proves to be invalid); or any other similar or dissimilar act beyond the Sponsor's control.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Sweepstakes and Sponsor can perform the random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, suspension or modification of the Sweepstakes.
Winner, by acceptance of any Prize, agrees to release Sponsor and the Sponsor Affiliates from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any Prize or while traveling to and from a location to obtain or use any Prize. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
Neither Sponsor nor the Sponsor Affiliates are responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by Sponsor or the Sponsor Affiliates, the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes and which may limit a participant's ability to participate in this Sweepstakes. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Any person who supplies false information, enters by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any Prize will forfeit the Prize won and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
All Entrants, as a condition of entry, agree that they have not purchased any kind of Internet service whatsoever in order to participate in and/or enter the Sweepstakes. Each entrant further agrees to not knowingly: damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes; prevent others from using the Sweepstakes; or obtain or modify another user's non-public account information without their consent. Submission of an entry is acknowledgment of and agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions of these official rules. In the event of a dispute concerning who submitted an e-mail entry, the entry will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE CELLULAR SERVICE OR WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR CAMPAIGN VIOLATES CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ADMINISTERING AGENCY MAY, AT THEIR SOLE AND REASONABLE DISCRETION, DISQUALIFY ANY AND ALL SWEEPSTAKES ENTRANTS MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SPONSOR MAY SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORENYS’ FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT OR ANY OTHER PROVISION.
Sponsor can modify these official rules in any way or at any time, as long as Sponsor gives reasonable notice.
15. Disputes: This Sweepstakes shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws od the State of California. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles County, California and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts, Sweepstake participants hereby waive any all objections to personal jurisdiction. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred including, without limitation, costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
18. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Michael Corrales, Anderson Murison 800 West Colorado BLVD Los Angeles, CA 90041. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2018.
19. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, go to https://app.viralsweep.com/sweeps/full/6115fa-38627&framed=1
20. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Anderson and Murison, 800 West Colorado Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90041 (insert your trademark if you have one)
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.Close Rules