Win an all-inclusive 8-day Ireland and Scotland Golf Cruise
on the cruise expedition vessel RCGS Resolute
for 2 people - valued at US $10,790.00
June 5th- 12th, 2019!
No places are as linked to the history of golf as Scotland and Ireland. Today more than a dozen of the World’s Top 100 Courses can be found in these regions, a pedigree of which we are proud to match with the advanced capability and comfort of the One Ocean Expedition ship – RCGS Resolute.
This unique expedition offers a totally unique take on a traditional golfing holiday! Not only does your ‘floating hotel’ negate the need for constant packing and unpacking, but you’ll also enjoy breathtaking views and convenient access to the golf courses, as we shuttle you effortlessly from one to the next.
- Play five fantastic golf courses including Top100 golf courses in the world
- Enjoy a unique coastal journey through Ireland and Scotland including the Outer Hebrides
- Discover Dublin, Edinburgh, Kirkwall and the Orkney Islands!
- Attend exciting Zodiac excursions!
- Experience Scottish history from its famous clans and subtle whiskies to 5000-year-old Neothithic ruins and Celtic churches!
- Relax and enjoy the superb facilities and amenities on board of RCGS Resolute, anexpedition vessel which has just commenced service in her brand-new glow!
Prize Inclusions for 2 golfers sharing a cabin (value of $ 10,790.00)
Accommodation for 7 nights
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- High quality, eco-friendly, Canadian made natural amenities in every cabin
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage with daily afternoon tea.
Excursions & Day Tours
- 24-hour tea, coffee, hot chocolate in bar lounge plus in-cabin tea, coffee, hot chocolate replenished daily
- Daily off-ship excursions by zodiac boat
- Guided hikes and walks on shore of various durations
- Visits to wildlife locations, historic sites, places of outstanding natural beauty
- Several whisky tastings as per program
- Educational presentations and talks by experts in their field
- Activity program
- Green fees on 5 legendary courses including
- Ballyliffin Golf Club, Machrihanish or Machrihanish Dunes Course, Royal Dornoch or Castle Stuart Golf Course (#53), Cruden Bay Golf Course (#56) or the historic Balgownie course at Royal Aberdeen (#71) and The "Lost Course" of Askernish.
- Return transfers to golf courses
- Pre-packed lunches
- Friendly golf competitions throughout the trip
- Experienced Expedition team and Golf Program Co-Ordinator
- Transfers to the ship on embarkation day and from the ship to the airport or local hotel on disembarkation
- Resident photographer available to assist all guests
- Access to computers in the multimedia lab
- An emergency trained medical physician & hospitality team on board
- End of voyage video, photos and take-home USB
- Port fees and all permits to access visited areas
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN THIS UNIQUE PRIZE