- Your Entries
The SCCY DVG-1 RD Bundle
The SCCY DVG-1 RD Bundle
The SCCY DVG-1 RD Bundle
Enter for your chance to win a DVG-1 RD complete with a Riton 3 TACTIX MPRD V2 red dot optic, a SCCY range bag, hoodie, and 4 magazines –– worth over $700! One winner will be selected and notified on November 30, 2021. Enter daily now through November 29th to maximize your chances of winning!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LAW. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES AN UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY VIOLATION OF LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LAW, OR THESE RULES, WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, WITHOUT NOTICE OR OTHER OBLIGATION TO VIOLATOR. ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. Official Rules. The Official Rules (the “Rules”) promulgated herein govern the participation in the SCCY Industries Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Rules will be followed and enforced strictly. If an Entrant (as defined in Paragraph 3) disagrees with or does not consent to any provision in these Rules, the Entrant's sole and exclusive remedy is to not submit an application to participate in the Sweepstakes. Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes is voluntary and within the sole discretion of Entrant.
2. Sponsor. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by SCCY Industries, LLC (the “Sponsor”), 1800 Concept Court, Daytona Beach, FL 32114. Entrants should direct any questions, comments, or problems related to the Sweepstakes to the Sponsor in writing to the foregoing address.
3. Entrant. The Sweepstakes are available to persons (the “Entrant(s)”) who submit an entry application online through the Sweepstakes webpage.
4. Agreement to Rules. By participating, the Entrants agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and the Entrants represent and warrant that they meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, the Entrants agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to and governed by all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
5. Sweepstakes Term. The entry period for the Sweepstakes Term (the “Sweepstakes Term”) will begin online on November 8, 2021 at 10:00 AM and end on November 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by November 29, 2021 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
6. Eligibility. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America who are twenty-one (21) years old or older at the time of entry and who hereby agrees to provide proof of U.S. residency upon request by Sponsor. Residents of U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, and all locations not physically located within the continental United States are excluded from the Sweepstakes and are ineligible to participate. Employees of the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, retailers, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, and representatives, and members of their immediate family members and those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor retains the right to void all Entrants whose participation is illegal under local, state, or federal laws. Entrants are responsible for knowledge of and compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations applicable to the firearm prizes at the time of entry.
7. Online Entry. Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Term by submitting a complete and accurate entry application using the online form. The entry application must fully and completely meet all Sweepstakes’ rules and specifications, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entry applications that are not complete, accurate, or do not adhere to the rules or specifications will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
8. Limit. Entrants are limited to one (1) entry per day. Upon submission of an entry application, Entrants will receive a confirmation screen. Sponsor will not verify receipt of an entry application by Entrants, and proof of submission by Entrants will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. An entry application is not final until accepted by the Sponsor. Entrants may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Rules. If an Entrant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, Entrant’s submission will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Entry materials are automatically null and void if not obtained through the authorized channel or if any part is late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, invalid, damaged, misdirected, or contains errors, and the Sponsor is not responsible for or liable in any way for such entries. If Sponsor determines after an award is announced, that Entrant used fraudulent methods or otherwise attempted to circumvent the Rules or otherwise took actions which would have disqualified the entry application, the Sponsor may rescind the award and demand the immediate return of any award provided.
9. Entry Disputes. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winning Entrant may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winning Entrant is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
10. Odds. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received from the Entrants. Purchases do not increase odds of winning. Entrants are not guaranteed to win a prize.
11. Winning Entrant Selection. Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The selection of the winning Entrant will be conducted after the end of the Sweepstakes Term on a date and at a time in the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
12. Winner Notification. Sponsor will notify the winning Entrant(s) via e-mail at the e-mail address the winning Entrant provided in the entry application with within five (5) days following the selection of the winner or as soon as reasonable possible thereafter. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winning Entrant's failure to receive notices due to the winning Entrant’s spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for the winning Entrant’s provision of incorrect, expired or otherwise non-functioning contact information. The Sponsor shall have no liability if a prize is undeliverable to a winning Entrant. If the winning Entrant cannot be contacted, be delivered to, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required herein, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winning Entrant selected. The receipt by the winning Entrant of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all local, state, and federal laws and regulations. REPLYING TO THE PRIZE NOTIFICATION WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE A POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRANT AN ACTUAL WINNER OF A PRIZE. EACH POTENTIAL WINNING ENTRANT MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
15. Prizes. The Entrants will have the opportunity to win the prize listed below. The approximate retail value of all of the prizes is $700. The prizes are:
15. Transfer/Exchange of Prizes. The prize cannot be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted by a winning Entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize or prizes of equal or greater value if a prize described in the Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. If the value of the prize turns out to be lower than the Sponsor’s good faith determination, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise.
17. Publicity Release. Unless prohibited by law, a winning Entrant’s acceptance of a prize constitutes and signifies the winning Entrant’s agreement and consent that the Sponsor and/or third parties on the Sponsor’s behalf, may use winning Entrant's name, city and state of residence, biographical data, voice, statements, image, likeness, and/or prize won (collectively the winning Entrant’s “Name and Likeness”) for purposes of marketing and promotional purposes and for any other business purpose, in any media, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, including on the internet, without providing additional notice, consent, review, opportunity, consideration, or compensation to the winning Entrant. Each winning Entrant agrees that the Sponsor, and third parties on Sponsor’s behalf, has the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, and worldwide right to reproduce, copy, exhibit, display, perform, transmit, broadcast, distribute, modify, and otherwise use the winning Entrant’s Name and Likeness. Each winning Entrant accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the winning Entrant’s Name and Likeness, and Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Where required by local, state, or federal law, Sponsor will obtain written consent from a winning Entrant before usage of winning Entrant’s Name and Likeness.
18. Release. By submitting an entry application or otherwise participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants:
19. Limitation of Liability. The Sponsor is not responsible for and has no obligation to notify the Entrants of any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected, undelivered, unintelligible entries or correspondence, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry applications. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, serves or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer or telephone related to or resulting from participating in or downloading materials of the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer viruses, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawings from among all eligible entry applications received before or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. The Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, an Entrant’s entry application is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, stolen, misdirected, or otherwise destroyed, corrupted, or undelivered, the Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if possible at that time.
20. Jurisdiction and Venue. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants agree that the Rules, and the rights and obligations of the Entrants and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any conflict-of-law rules that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction. Entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court having jurisdiction in Florida.
21. Damages. Under no circumstances will Entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, and Entrants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, and consequential damages. Entrants will under no circumstances be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive, all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Under no circumstances will Entrants be awarded attorneys’ fees. This section shall be enforced unless in direct contradiction to governing local, state, or federal law.
22. Fraud. Any attempt by any person to defraud Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, to damage any website, or to otherwise deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and be subject to criminal and civil penalties. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor will disqualify any such person from the Sweepstakes, without notice to such person, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law and to cooperate in the prosecution of such conduct.
23. Changes to Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right to change the Rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time without further obligation or liability.