I need Switzerland - US
I need Switzerland - US
I need Switzerland - US
Please submit the form below for a chance to win a fabulous trip to Switzerland.
Terms & Conditions
“WE NEED SWITZERLAND” SWEEPSTAKE RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SEE BELOW FOR FULL SWEEPSTAKE DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKE CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE SWEEPSTAKE RULES (the Sweepstake Rules)
1) The Sweepstake begins on Monday, March 23, 2020 at 12:00 AM EST and ends on Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST (the “Sweepstake Period).
2) Switzerland Tourism
3) Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees (and members of their immediate family and household) of Sponsor, all of their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies; and all other individuals and entities associated with the development, fulfillment, or supply of Sweepstake are ineligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
HOW TO ENTER
4) To enter, visit MySwitzerland.com/US during sweepstake period. In order for an entry to be eligible the terms and conditions need to be read, entry form needs to be fully completed and the question answered correctly. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor not responsible for the failure of Sweepstake entry form to reach Sponsor in a timely fashion. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for this sweepstake. Limit one (1) entry per person at online submission.
DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION
5) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, end of February 2021. By entering the Sweepstake, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstake. By entering the Sweepstake, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be subscribed to Switzerland Tourism's free monthly email newsletter
6) 8-day/7-night trip to Switzerland for 2 people, including round-trip Economy Flight with Swiss International Air Lines, stay in Hotel Giessbach for 7 nights and two 8-day 1st class Swiss Travel Passes. Approximate value: US$8,000.00.
Round-trip economy class air transportation on Swiss International Air Lines (SWISS) for 1 winner and 1 guest from one of SWISS operated U.S. gateways to Zurich, Switzerland. Transportation to/from gateway city are not included and are winner’s and his/her guest’s responsibility.
Air travel will be awarded as e-certificate and it is non-transferable, non-refundable, not redeemable for cash or credit (in whole or in part) and will not be re-issued if lost or stolen. Swiss International Air Lines e-certificate terms and conditions apply. Swiss International Air Lines conditions of carriage apply. Winner must follow the e-certificate redemption instructions to check on availability and book the flights. Winner and travel companion must travel together on same itinerary and is based on space availability at time of booking. Tickets and travel are valid on Swiss International Air Lines operated flights only. No frequent flyer mileage may be accrued. Excursions, resort services, bar bills, phone calls, gratuities and other incidental expenses are not included and will be the winner’s responsibility.
Prize must be accepted as awarded, in one booking, and with no substitution. The Sponsor and SWISS are not responsible for any flight or transportation delay/cancellation, and not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of such delay/cancellation. All applicable fees, taxes, airport charges, baggage fees, travel to/from gateway city, travel or medical insurance are not included and will be winner’s and their guest’s responsibility. Prize value in U.S. dollars. Actual value of prize depends on location of winner, airfare and accommodation at time of booking. If actual of prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded. Once the trip is booked or prize voucher/certificate is provided to the winner, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner and such winner assumes full responsibility for the prize.
The voucher for the hotel only includes: 7 overnights in standard double room with waterfall or lake view, daily breakfast buffet, daily 4-course à la carte dinner in restaurant “Les Cascades”, free travel on the funicular railway, taxes and gratuities.
The trip must be taken by the end of 2021 or winner forfeits all rights to prize. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
SPECIAL CAUTION: COVID-19: Winner and guest each understand and agree that travel is inherently dangerous due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic which is a highly contagious and communicable disease for which there is currently no known vaccine; and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, each assumes any and all risks of illness or injury which may arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from prize related travel and activities. Additionally, winner and guest understand and agree that, in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by COVID-19/Coronavirus, Sponsor may be compelled to cancel the trip and the Sweepstakes with little (if any) advanced notice.
These conditions are subject to change without notice.
7) Potential winner will be notified by email after February 28, 2021. If winner cannot be contacted within seven (7) calendar days of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize such prize will be awarded to the next eligible person.
8) Reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstake and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstake or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants, winner and travel companion agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstake, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstake-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, pandemics, weather, strikes or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstake in any way shall be disqualified.
9) (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsor's servers or elsewhere. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site or otherwise attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel or terminate this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) In the event this Promotion is cancelled or terminated, pursuant to subparagraph (iii) or (iv), Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. (vi) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vii) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (viii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor's good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof; the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
USE OF DATA.
11) To obtain the name of the Winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received by April 30, 2021 to: Switzerland Tourism, 608 Fifth Avenue, Suite #603, “Summer campaign sweepstake”, New York NY 10020. Do not send any other correspondence to this address.
Copyright © 2020 Switzerland Tourism. All rights reserved.