Crimson Trace 25/25/25 Giveaway 19
Crimson Trace 25/25/25 Giveaway 19
Crimson Trace 25/25/25 Giveaway 19
The Crimson Trace 25/25/25 Giveaway is a series of giveaways featuring some of the shooting industry's most trusted names. Giveaway 19 features:
(1) CZ®- Scorpion Evo 3 Carbine
(1) Crimson Trace® CMR-205 Rail Master® Pro Universal Red Laser Sight & Tactical Light
(1) Crimson Trace® CTS-1100 Illuminated 3.5X Battlesight
(1) Crimson Trace® LOGO CAMO HAT
(1) Crimson Trace® Sticker Pack
(1) Tactical Tailor® Multi-Purpose Medium Range Bag
(1) Tipton® Max Force Cleaning Rod
(1) Magpul® P-Mag
(1) Magpul® MOE EVO Grip- CZ Scorpion EVO 3
(1) Magpul® MOE EVO Enhanced Magazine Release- CZ Scorpion EVO 3
(1) Caldwell® Tack Driver
(1) Alien Gear Gift Card ($50)
CRIMSON TRACE “25/25/25” GIVEAWAY Set 19, October & November
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU HAVE NOT YET WON. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES. WINNING A PRIZE IS CONTINGENT ON FULFILLING ALL REQUIREMENTS SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES MAY RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION, WITHOUT NOTICE OR OTHER OBLIGATION TO THE VIOLATOR. ALL DECISIONS OF SPONSOR ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL RESPECTS.
1. Sponsor: The “25/25/25” GIVEAWAY (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by Crimson Trace Corporation (“Sponsor”), 9780 SW Freeman Drive, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, (800) 442-2406, email@example.com. Entrants should look to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway.
2. Giveaway Description and Timing: The Giveaway entry period begins on or before October 23 at 11:00 AM (Central Time (U.S.)) and ends on November 14 at 12:00 AM (Central Time (U.S.)) (the "Giveaway Term"). Sponsor will randomly select the prize winners in accordance with the timing described in Section 5 below, drawn from all eligible entries to receive the prizes, as described in these Official Rules.
3. Eligibility: Except for the jurisdictions excluded below, this Giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States of America who are 21 (twenty-one) years old or older at the time of entry and who can provide proof of U.S. residency. EXCLUDED JURISDICTIONS: Residents of California, Colorado, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Vermont. Residents of U.S. territories and possessions, U.S. military installations in foreign countries, and all locations not physically located within the contiguous United States are also excluded from this Giveaway and are ineligible to participate. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Entrants are responsible for knowledge of and compliance with state and/or local firearms laws and regulations applicable to the firearm prizes at time of entry. Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, and representatives, and members of their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
4. How to Enter:
Online Entry: Enter the Giveaway during the Giveaway Term online by signing into the entry form and providing the information required for entry (a “Direct Entry”). The entry form can be accessed through multiple portals in conjunction with the website https://www.crimsontrace.com. Participating Companies (see Section 17) may choose to embed Giveaway code onto their website(s) for entry into the primary portal.
Limit: Entry into the Giveaway is limited to one (1) Direct Entry and up to one hundred (100) additional Indirect Entries (as defined below) per eligible entrant during the Giveaway Term. Upon submission of a Direct Entry, entrants will receive a confirmation screen, with a unique link to provide to other potential entrants. Entrants will receive one (1) additional entry into the Giveaway drawing each time the unique link is utilized by a separate entrant to enter the Giveaway (“Indirect Entries”), up to a limit of one hundred (100) additional Indirect Entries. Indirect Entries shall be associated with the originating entrant's Direct Entry into the Giveaway. Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Except as provided herein, any attempt by an entrant to enter more than once by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Giveaway subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be submitted before the end of the Giveaway Term to be eligible to win. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries, and proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. Entry materials are automatically null and void if not obtained through the authorized channels or if any part is late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible, invalid, damaged, misdirected, or contains errors, and Sponsor is not responsible or liable in any way for such entries or errors. Sponsor is not obligated to notify a participant of a disqualified entry. Unless required by law, Sponsor is not required to review or respond to any correspondence received from an entrant regarding the Giveaway. Email newsletter “opt-ins” will be collected and utilized by Sponsor and Participating Companies. Subscribers may “opt-out” from email communications at any time. Subscribing will not increase chances of winning. See Sponsor’s and participating companies’ privacy policies for complete information on email marketing.
5. Winner Selection: There will be one (1) Grand Prize Kit winner. The random drawing for the Giveaway will be conducted within 72 hours after the end of the Giveaway Term by Sponsor or its designated representatives.
Winner Notification and Response Requirements: Winners will be notified by email approximately 72 hours after the random drawing. Once notified by Sponsor, a potential winner will have 72 hours from the day Sponsor sends the notification email or places the notification phone call to respond and claim the prize. If winner has not responded to within this timeframe or returned as undeliverable will result in prize forfeiture without notice to the potential winner, and Sponsor may, in its discretion, give the forfeited prize to an alternate winner, selected via random drawing from all eligible entries received as of the original cutoff date for the given prize. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). Requiring a potential prize winner to sign such Prize Claim Documents, however, in no way limits these Official Rules or the releases contained herein. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. The prize winner may be announced on Sponsor’s website, social media channels, and/or in other marketing materials, though this is not how the potential winner will be notified of their prize win.
REPLYING TO THE PRIZE NOTIFICATION WILL NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE A POTENTIAL WINNER AN ACTUAL PRIZE WINNER. EACH POTENTIAL WINNER MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND OTHERWISE COMPLY WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
6. Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries (both Direct and Indirect) received. Many will enter, only one (1) winner will be selected.
One (1) winner will receive the following Grand Prize Kit:
(1 ea) CZ®- Scorpion Evo 3 Carbine - $1,116.00 MSRP https://cz-usa.com/product/cz-scorpion-evo-3-s1-carbine/
(1 ea) Crimson Trace® CMR-205 Rail Master® Pro Universal Red Laser Sight & Tactical Light- $289 MSRP
(1 ea) Crimson Trace® CTS-1100 Illuminated 3.5X Battlesight - $549 MSRP
(1 ea) Magpul® P-Mag - $14.99 MSRP
(1 ea) Tactical Tailor® Multi-Purpose Medium Range Bag -$45 MSRP
(1 ea) Crimson Trace® LOGO CAMO HAT - $24.99 MSRP
(1 ea) Crimson Trace® Sticker Pack - $19.99 MSRP
(1 ea) Tipton® Max Force Cleaning Rod- $47.99 MSRP
(1 ea) Magpul® MOE EVO Grip- CZ Scorpion EVO 3 $24.95 MSRP
(1 ea) Magpul® MOE EVO Enhanced Magazine Release- CZ Scorpion EVO 3 $24.95 MSRP
(1 ea) Caldwell® Tac Driver- $29.99 MSRP
(1 ea) Alien Gear Gift Card- $50.00
The approximate retail value or "ARV" of the Grand Prize Kit is $2236.85 USD.
The Internal Revenue Service requires a Form 1099 MISC to be issued to and filed by any prize winner if the value of the prize received is $600 or more. Sponsor will issue a Form W-9 to each prize winner for the ARV of the prize won, and each prize winner will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 to Sponsor before prize package can be delivered.
Firearm prize winners must be eligible to own and possess firearms in the prize winner’s state of residence and must pass a background check to be eligible (i.e., must not be a “prohibited person” under applicable laws). Firearms prizes will be awarded through participating federally licensed firearms dealers/retailers located in the prize winners’ state of residence and will not be shipped directly to the firearms prize winners.
Dealer firearm transfer fees and any background check fees are the responsibility of the winner. This Giveaway is not open to persons who are prohibited by any law from owning or possessing firearms, or to residents of states or jurisdictions where owning/possessing the firearm prizes (or any part thereof) firearm is prohibited or restricted by law.
Prizes cannot be transferred, assigned, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winners. Prizes are non-refundable. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize (or prizes where applicable) of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of each prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to any prize awarded, including without limitation any representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded, any prize’s quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, suitability for use, and/or non-infringement. Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the firearms prizes to participating federally licensed firearms dealers located in the prize winners’ states of residence. For all other (non-firearm) prizes, Sponsor is responsible only for delivery of the prize to the prize winner’s residence. All expenses and items not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included and are the prize winner’s sole responsibility.
All details of the prizes not set forth in these Official Rules are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the applicable prize.
8. Privacy; Entrant Personal Information: We collect Personal identifying information from all entrants participating in this Giveaway (whether or not selected as winner). This information consists of:
Identifiers: first name, last name, date of birth, state of residence, email address, and user ID (used via the entry platform)
Internet Activity: IP address of the device used to submit entry information, Language entry source and date of entry.
You will not be required to disclose personal financial information to enter the Giveaway.
Consumer Directed Sharing: Participating in this Giveaway requires the sharing of your information with the Participating Companies as described below for the purpose of facilitating this Giveaway. We do not collect or share any information of individuals under the age of 18. The Sponsor and the Participating Companies will treat your Personal Information in accordance with their respective privacy policies, links to which are provided below.
You agree that we will share your Personal Information with the Participating Companies to send you future marketing communications from Sponsor and Participating Companies regarding the promotion of their respective products, offers, and events.
Opt Out: You may unsubscribe from the receipt of such marketing communications at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on each email or in accordance with the process set forth below for each Participating Company.
Additional Sharing of Winners’ Information: If an entrant it chosen as a winner, their first name and last initial, city and state, will be shared on a publicly available winner’s list from Sponsor, or as required by law.
Right to Know: You have the right to request that the Participating Companies disclose what personal information they collect, use, disclose, and sell. You may make this request by contacting each of the Participating Companies using the contact information (telephone or email) provided in the chart below. You may also designate an agent to make a request on your behalf by submitting a written request and designation of agent to the Participating Companies. In either case, in order to verify your identity you will need to provide the Participating Companies with a copy of a valid government-issued identification which contains information that accurately corresponds to the information you provided in the submission of your entry into this Giveaway. The Participating Companies will verify the information on the copy of the identification provided against the Giveaway entry information provided.
Right to Delete: You have the right to request that the Participating Companies delete personal information they collect, use, disclose, and sell (if applicable). You may make this request by contacting each of the Participating Companies using the contact information (telephone or email) provided in the chart below. In order to verify your identity you will need to provide the Participating Companies with a copy of a valid government-issued identification which contains information that accurately corresponds to the information you provided in the submission of your entry into this Giveaway. The Participating Companies will verify the information on the copy of the identification provided against the Giveaway entry information provided.
No Discrimination: You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred to you under applicable data protection laws.
For any questions or concerns about the privacy policies and practices of the Sponsor or the Participating Companies please use the contact method provided below.
How to opt out of the processing of information
What to do with any questions or concerns
How long is the information retained
Crimson Trace Corp.
9. Publicity Release: Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and/or third parties on Sponsor’s behalf, may use the winner’s name, city and state of residence, biographical data, voice, statements, image, likeness, and/or prize won (collectively the winner’s “Name and Likeness”) for marketing and promotional purposes and for any other business purpose, in any media, now known or hereafter developed, throughout the world, including on the Internet, without providing additional notice, consent, review opportunity, or consideration to the winner. Each winner agrees that Sponsor (and third parties on Sponsor’s behalf) has the unrestricted, absolute, perpetual, and worldwide right to reproduce, copy, exhibit, display, perform, transmit, broadcast, distribute, modify, create derivatives of, and otherwise use the winner’s Name and Likeness. Each winner agrees that Sponsor may alter the winner’s Name and Likeness and may combine the winner’s Name and Likeness with other materials and information (including without limitation, text, data, images, photographs, illustrations, animation and graphics, or video or audio segments of any nature, in any media or embodiment, now known or hereafter developed). Each winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the winner’s Name and Likeness, and Sponsor shall not incur any liability whatsoever to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from any exploitation of its rights hereunder. Where required by state law, Sponsor will obtain written content from winner(s) prior to usage of “Name and Likeness”.
10. Release: By participating in this Giveaway, you: (a) agree to release Sponsor, Participating Companies, affiliates, suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all liability for any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries, death, damage to or loss of personal property, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in this Giveaway; your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of your prize; and/or the Releasees’ use of your Name and Likeness under Section 9 (including without limitation liability from and claims for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other right); (b) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Releasees from and against any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, injuries, death, damage to or loss of personal property, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) of any kind arising out of or relating to your participation in this Giveaway; your acceptance, possession, use or misuse, of your prize; and/or the Releasees’ use of your Name and Likeness under Section 9 (including without limitation liability from and claims for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy or right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other right); and (c) acknowledge and agree that the Releasees have not made and are not responsible or liable for any guarantees, warranties, or representations, express or implied, regarding the prizes. The prizes must be accepted as awarded, and the prizes are awarded “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” with no guarantee, warranty, or representation, express or implied, in fact or in law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for and has no obligation to notify entrants of any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Giveaway. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected, undelivered, unintelligible, entries or correspondence, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in the Giveaway. If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Giveaway, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawings from among all eligible entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to persons or property that may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant’s participation in the Giveaway; downloading of information regarding the Giveaway; or use of a prize winner’s Name and Likeness under Section 9. If, for any reason, a participant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, stolen, misdirected, or otherwise destroyed, corrupted, or undelivered, the participant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway, if possible at that time.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Giveaway, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder, which is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
12. Disputes; Additional Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, participants agrees that: (a) These Official Rules, and the rights and obligations of the participants and Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oregon, without giving effect to any conflict-of-law rules that would result in the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction; (b) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the U.S. District Court for Oregon or the appropriate Oregon State Court located in Clackamas County, Oregon, and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for any and all causes of action relating to this Giveaway or prizes awarded; (c) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to the greater of (1) actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the applicable participant relating to the Giveaway, including costs associated with entering the Giveaway and claiming the prize (if any); or (2) USD $50.00, but in no event will any participant be awarded attorneys’ fees; (d) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, incidental, and consequential damages; and (e) under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and participants hereby waive, all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Waiver; Reservation of Rights to Disqualify: Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of such term on another occasion or any other term. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who Sponsor finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this Giveaway or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
NOTICE: Any attempt by any person to defraud Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, to damage any website, or to otherwise deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and be subject to criminal and civil penalties. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor will disqualify any such person from the Giveaway, without notice to such person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law and to cooperate in the prosecution of any such conduct.
14. Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / YouTube Disclaimer: Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and Participating Companies, (through ViralSweep software) and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube (or any other social media platforms on which this Sweepstakes may be advertised). This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube (or other social media platforms). Entrants thereby release Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube (or other social media platforms) unconditionally and completely from any and all loss, cost, damage, liability, claim, action, cause of action or obligation of any kind in connection with your participation in this Giveaway.
15. Consumer Disclosure: No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries (both Direct and Indirect) received.
16. Changes to Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules or cancel the Giveaway at any time without further obligation or liability.
© 2019 Crimson Trace Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
All trademarks in this Giveaway and these Official Rules are the properties of their respective owners