- Your Entries
Enter today to win this beautiful
John Deere 4440!
Enter today to win this beautiful
John Deere 4440!
Enter today to win this beautiful
John Deere 4440!
John Deere 4440 Tractor Giveaway
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR OTHER FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
VOID IN FLORIDA AND NEW YORK. VALID IN THE OTHER FORTY-EIGHT (48) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LOCAL LAWS. VOID IN ALL OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS.
1. Eligibility: The John Deere 4440 Tractor Giveaway (the "Sweepstakes") is VOID IN (AND NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF) FLORIDA AND NEW YORK. The Sweepstakes is open only to natural persons who are legal residents of the other forty-eight (48) United States or the District of Columbia who sign up via the Sweepstakes webpage located at: www.tractorzoom.com/giveaway (or such successor domain thereto as may be posted at www.tractorzoom.com or a subdomain thereof) (The “Entry Page”) and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Tractor Zoom, Inc. (the "Sponsor") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household as employees of Sponsor are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Tractor Zoom, Inc., a Delaware Corporation, located at 10625 Justin Drive, Urbandale, IA 50322 (“Sponsor”).
Sponsor may engage or collaborate with one or more third parties with respect to Promotion surrounding the Sweepstakes (such third parties “Promotional Associates”), but Sponsor is the sole sponsor of the Sweepstakes and no statements or decisions of any Promotional Associate or other third party will be official or binding with respect to the Sweepstakes or in any way modify these Rules. Additionally, Beer Money Pulling Team and Slabtown Tractor Repair employees and social media administrators and editors, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant (referred to herein as “you”, “your”, etc.) fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules (hereinafter “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth in these Rules. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, and such decisions shall be final and binding for all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Your ability to win a Prize is subject to you fulfilling all requirements and obligations set forth in these Rules. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant (including you) which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to be out of compliance with these Rules.
4. Entry Period: Entries will be accepted on the Entry Page starting on or about March 4, 2020 at 12:00 AM and ending on April 30 at 11:59 PM (the “Entry Period”). Only entries received by Sponsor via the Entry Page during the Entry Period will be eligible to win.
5. How to Enter: You may enter the Sweepstakes by submitting an entry online using the form provided on the Entry Site and providing all information requested to complete the form. The only accepted method of entry into the Sweepstakes is online entry via the Entry Site as described above. Any entry that is incomplete, late or otherwise fails to comply with these Rules, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entries from residents of Florida, New York or any other jurisdiction in which this Sweepstakes is void are ineligible and will be automatically disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. All entries received become the sole property of Sponsor. You may enter only once and you may not attempt to enter multiple entries by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices. If you submit multiple entries, use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules, you (and all entries submitted by you) may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. Prizes: One (1) winner of the Sweepstakes will be chosen. The prize to be awarded in connection with the Sweepstakes (“Prize”) will be one (1) 1980 John Deere 4440 - Approximate Retail Value: $25,000.
Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for the Prize listed above a replacement prize of equal or greater value. No cash or other prize substitution is permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FROM SPONSOR. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ANY PRIZE.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE ABOVE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PRIZE CONSISTS OF PREVIOUSLY USED AND OPERATED TRACTORS/FARM EQUIPMENT, AND SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER AS TO THE CONDITION OF THE PRIZE, WHETHER IT IS SUITABLE FOR ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSES AND/OR WHETHER REPAIRS OR IMPROVEMENTS ARE NEEDED TO THE PRIZE TO MAKE IT OPERABLE OR SAFE.
7. Taxes and Expenses: The winner is responsible for paying all taxes, fees, and expenses relating to winning or using the Prize, including transportation of the Prize from the location of the Prize at the time it is awarded.
8. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing conducted under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address provided in connection with the winner’s entry on the Entry Page within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability whatsoever in connection with winner’s inability to receive Sponsor’s e-mail notification, including but not limited due to winner’s “spam” or “junk” e-mail filters or security settings, failure or any e-mail or Internet service provider, or winner’s provision of incomplete or inaccurate contact information. As a condition of receiving a Prize, the winner must execute and deliver to Sponsor, each in form and substance determined by Sponsor: (a) a Prize Winner’s Affidavit of Eligibility and Release containing an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and a publicity release giving Sponsor permission to use, royalty-free, the name, hometown and photographs and/or recordings of the winner in Sponsor’s promotional material and advertising; and (b) all information required by Sponsor for 1099-MISC reporting (collectively, the “Winner’s Documents”). Sponsor may disqualify and refuse to award a Prize to the winner if the winner fails to execute and deliver the Winner’s Documents to Sponsor. If the winner does not satisfy the eligibility requirements set forth herein, or, within five (5) business days after the drawing date, the winner not responded to Sponsor’s notification and executed and delivered all Winner’s Documents, the winner shall be automatically disqualified. Sponsor may conduct additional drawings to award the Prize if the initial winner is disqualified. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED. The Prize and the Rights to receive Prize are non-transferrable and non-assignable. Any purported assignment or transfer in contravention of the foregoing is void and of no legal effect.
10. Rights Granted by You: To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and their respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation. Except where prohibited by law, your submission of contact information in connection with this Sweepstakes, including mailing address, phone number, and email address during entry constitutes permission for Sponsor to add you to Sponsor’s customer database, send Sponsor’s e-newsletter to you, and to contact you in the future for promotional and other reasons (you can opt out of these communications using the opt-out link contained therein).
11. Suspension/Termination: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should any computer virus, “bug”, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect (or be considered by Sponsor to be reasonably likely to corrupt or affect) the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation or suspension, or, if deemed appropriate by Sponsor, may also include eligible entries received after Sponsor takes remedial action with respect to the matter. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper (or Sponsor believes has tampered or attempted to tamper) with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to take all actions necessary to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to voiding of entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT (INCLUDING YOU) OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. No Sponsor Liability for Technical Failure. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for, and Sponsor shall have no liability for, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, problems or technical malfunctions of any computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of human error, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of website, any combination thereof, or otherwise, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes.
13. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its Promotional Associates, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence of the foregoing released parties or not, resulting directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (i) your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; or (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries.
14. Dispute Resolution. You agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa or the Iowa District Court for Polk County; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, if any, in entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event shall attorneys’ fees be awarded; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive, all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
16. Results: To obtain the identification of the winner, please contact us at email@example.com, and in the body of the email type: “Please e-mail me the winners' list for the Tractor Zoom, Inc. Sweepstakes”. Requests must be received by May 1, 2020.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google, or any other social media or internet entity. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor of this Sweepstakes.