- Your Entries
Best Day Brewing Pickleball Giveaway
Best Day Brewing Pickleball Giveaway
Best Day Brewing Pickleball Giveaway
Enter for your chance to win a $1,000 gift certificate to PickleballCentral, and two cases of Best Day non-alcoholic craft beer!
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Best Day Brewing® Pickleball Giveaway (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Best Day Brewing, a Delaware corporation with a primary address at 1505 Bridgeway, Ste. 110, Sausalito, CA, 94965 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Best Day Brewing (“Administrator”).
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes Entities”), as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household as such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees, agents and officers of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors and their immediate family members and all other individuals/entities associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sweepstakes Entry Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Nov 10, 2022 at 12:00 AM and ending Nov 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by Nov 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada).
3. How to Enter; Entry Limitations: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor or Administrator. Participants may enter only once and must provide all information requested. For the avoidance of doubt, no participant may enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If a participant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempts to circumvent the rules then said participant's entry submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor or Administrator. All entrants are subject to verification by Sponsor or Administrator.
4. Effect of Entry: Entry in this Sweepstakes constitutes full and unconditional agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein, including as to Sponsor’s interpretation and decisions related thereto which are final and binding.
5. Prize: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $1,100. The prizes are: $1,000 gift certificate to PickleballCentral, two cases of Best Day Brewing® non-alcoholic craft beer (where permitted under applicable law). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor (and its authorized agents) to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing on December 1, 2022. The selected winner will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Importantly, the selected winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of such selected winner’s eligibility and compliance with these rules which are sole, complete and official rules of the Sweepstakes.
8. Rights Granted by Entrants: By entering this content the entrant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor (and its authorized agents) will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, such entrant’s entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Further, Sponsor has and retains the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and Administrator and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Northern District of California. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winner List: For the name of the winner, please contact us at email@example.com and in the body of the email type “Please e-mail me the winner for the Best Day Brewing Pickleball Giveaway”.
13. Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. Participant acknowledges and agrees that participant is providing information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.Close Rules