- Your Entries
More from this user
THE GO SUMMER CONTEST
THE GO SUMMER CONTEST
THE GO SUMMER CONTEST
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. CONTEST IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”) WHO ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. DO NOT ENTER THIS CONTEST IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND CURRENTLY LOCATED IN ONE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES/D.C. CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
SIERRA NEVADA’S GO SUMMER CONTEST
Sponsored by Mariah Media Network LLC (“Sponsor”)
1. ELIGIBILITY: Sierra Nevada’s Go Summer Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the Fifty (50) United States and D.C. who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (“Sierra Nevada”), YETI Holdings, Inc. (“YETI”), Osprey Packs, Inc. (“Osprey”), Campspot, Fireside Outdoor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers and advertising and promotion agencies, and all other service agencies involved with design, execution or fulfillment of this Contest, and members of the immediate families (defined for these purposes as spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate. Contest is void outside of the 50 United States/D.C. and wherever prohibited by law.
2. CONTEST ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 10, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 31, 2021 (“Contest Entry Period”).
ALL ENTRANTS MUST USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE IN CREATING THEIR ENTRIES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS CONTEST, ENTRANTS AND ANYONE APPEARING IN THE ENTRY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NEITHER SPONSOR, SIERRA NEVADA, YETI, OSPREY, CAMPSPOT, FIRESIDE OUTDOOR, INSTAGRAM, INC., TWITTER, INC., THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, DIVISIONS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OTHER SERVICE AGENCIES INVOLVED WITH THE DESIGN, EXECUTION, OR FULFILLMENT OF THIS CONTEST, NOR THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASED PARTIES”) WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO BODILY INJURY OR DEATH, CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST. ENTRIES POSTED WERE NOT EDITED BY SPONSOR AND ARE THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE ENTRANT AND THOSE THAT APPEAR IN THE ENTRY AND DO NOT REFLECT THE VIEWS/OPINIONS OF THE SPONSOR IN ANY MANNER.
Entry must conform to the following Entry Requirements to be eligible, as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion:
Entry must be suitable for broadcast at Sponsor’s sole discretion. By submitting an Entry, entrant warrants and represents that such Entry is his/her original creation (a modification of an existing work does not qualify as original), entrant is the sole copyright owner of the Entry, that the Entry is true and verifiable, that the Entry has not been previously submitted to or entered in any competition or won any awards, and that his/her Entry and its contents do not violate any law, regulation or any right of any third-party, including, without limitation, the publicity, intellectual property or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary right. If the Entry contains any material or elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Entry, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Entry by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to request proof of these permissions in a form acceptable to Sponsor from any entrant at any time. Failure to provide such proof may, if requested, render the Entry null and void. By submitting an Entry, entrant and anyone depicted in the Entry represent that they consent to the submission and use of the Entry in the Contest and to its use as otherwise set forth herein. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor does not have now, nor shall it have in the future, any duty or liability, direct or indirect, vicarious, contributory, or otherwise, with respect to the infringement or protection of any copyright in and to entrant’s Entry. Winners will be disclosed in a winners list and Released Parties are not liable for any misuse of such winners list by third parties. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting of any Entry. Entrants and anyone depicted in the Entry agree that they will not use the Entry for any other purpose, including, without limitation, posting the Entry to any online social networks, without the express consent of the Sponsor in each instance. Any Entry that does not comply with these requirements, in the opinion of the judges or the Sponsor, may be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the Contest entry requirements set forth herein in its reasonable discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its reasonable discretion, during the Contest Entry Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Entry which fails to comply with the Contest entry requirements prior to any judging period.
4. JUDGING: On or about July 17, 2021, a panel of judges appointed by Sponsor will judge entries received based on the following criteria: (i) overall quality (50%) and (ii) composition (50%). The entrant who submitted the Entry receiving the highest score based upon the judging criteria set forth herein will be deemed the Grand Prize winner and the entrants who submitted the Entries receiving the next five (5) highest scores will be deemed First Prize winners, subject to verification of their eligibility. In the event of a tie, the Entries involved in the tie will be re-judged by an additional judge who will serve as a tiebreaker and who will evaluate tied Entries using the criteria listed above. The decisions of the judges will be final and binding on all matters relating to the Contest.
5. LICENSE/USE OF ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, entrant hereby grants to Sponsor a royalty free and fully paid up, irrevocable, worldwide perpetual license to edit, publish, use, adapt, exploit, and modify any Entry (and all elements embodied therein), including, without limitation the images, names, likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in print, film, television, online including on Sponsor, Sierra Nevada, and third party websites or in any other media now known or hereafter devised, without compensation, notification or permission from entrant, anyone appearing in the Entry.
6. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) $2,500 Campspot Gift Card, one (1) Sierra Nevada t-shirt, one (1) Sierra Nevada glass, one (1) Sierra Nevada-branded solar light, one (1) Sierra Nevada bandana/buff, one (1) YETI Trailhead Camp Chair, one (1) YETI Lowlands Blanket, one (1) YETI 26 oz Bottle with chug cap, one (1) YETI 12 oz Colster 2.0, one (1) YETI 10 oz Stackable Mug, one (1) YETI Mountains Trucker Hat, Fireside Outdoor Pop-up Fire Pit, and winner’s choice of either an Osprey Aether 65 or Ariel 65 backpack. Approximate retail value (“ARV”): $3,697.91. Five (5) First Prizes: Each First Prize winner will receive one (1) Sierra Nevada t-shirt, one (1) Sierra Nevada glass, one (1) Sierra Nevada-branded solar light, one (1) Sierra Nevada bandana/buff, one (1) YETI 26 oz Bottle with chug cap, one (1) 12 oz YETI Colster 2.0, one (1) YETI 12 oz Stackable Mug, one (1) YETI Mountains Trucker Hat, and winner’s choice of either an Osprey Talon 22 or Tempest 20 backpack. ARV: $309.96 each. Total ARV of all prizes: $5,247.71. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions imposed by issuer and will not be replaced if lost. Unclaimed or forfeited prize will not be awarded. All taxes resulting from acceptance of a prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution, transfer, or cash redemption of a prize is permitted, except as expressly set forth herein by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value (at its sole discretion) for any reason. All prize details not specified herein shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, in fact or in law, by Sponsor. All prize details are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. In no event shall Sponsor’s prize liability exceed the ARV of a prize for any reason.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATIONS: Potential winners will be notified by Sponsor or Sponsor’s agent by email, Instagram’s messaging system, or Twitter’s messaging system and will be required to respond to that email or message with their complete name, address, phone number, email address, and date of birth within 72 hours of such notification or prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Potential winners will also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity release during this same time-period. If a prize notification email or message is returned as undeliverable, or a prize is refused by a notified potential winner, such prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure by a potential winner to return the affidavit and the liability/publicity release within the time-period stated above will result in disqualification and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. All Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By accepting a prize, winners grant Sponsor and Sponsor’s agents, the right to use his/her name and likeness in advertising, publicity and promotion without further compensation or permission, except wherever prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties with telecommunications systems beyond its control or for changes to a potential winner’s email or mailing address. Potential winners may be required to demonstrate control of the Instagram or Twitter account associated with a winning Entry. Prizes will be awarded to winners within 4-6 weeks from the date it is confirmed that winners have complied with the above requirements. If a winning Entry depicts individuals other than entrant, entrant may be required to assist Sponsor in obtaining signed publicity releases from all pictured individuals. If any prize or prize-related communication is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of Instagram account, Twitter account, mailing address, e-mail address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Unclaimed or undeliverable prizes may not be awarded. Failure by potential winners to respond to the email or message within the specified time-period, the return of a notification as undeliverable, noncompliance with these Official Rules, or Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time-period may result in forfeiture of potential winning status and the Entry receiving the next highest score during Judging will be deemed a potential winner.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Neither Sponsor nor it’s agencies are responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website or other connections availability, accessibility or traffic congestion, or miscommunications, or failed computer, network, telephone, satellite, or cable hardware, software or lines, or technical failure, or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of Entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information. Neither Sponsor nor it’s agencies are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest and assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, tampering with or hacking of Website, computer, network, mechanical, electronic, printing, typographical, human or other error or problem relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes, the processing or judging of Entries or in any Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds may be tampering with the entry process or operation of this Contest or Website or may be acting in violation of the terms of the Website or may be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to threaten, abuse, or harass any other person. Any attempt to deliberately damage any Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be unlawful and subject to legal action by Sponsor or its agents.
10. WINNERS’ NAMES: For the name of the prize winners (available after July 21, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped, business size (#10) envelope by September 21, 2020 to #GoSummerContest Winner, 400 Market St., Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501. Winners’ names will be sent after winners have been verified.
11. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Mariah Media Network LLC, 400 Market St., Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501.