- Your Entries
Capes.com is Searching For Superheroes
The time is now! Reveal yourself! There’s no need to hide behind a secret identity any longer…
Here’s all you need to do to enter:
Upload a photo with yourself wearing a cape.
That’s it: You’re automatically entered!!!!
Winner (s) to be announced on Capes.com social media on June 16th, 2022.**
*In prizes valued up to $300 by Capes.com
**All photos submitted will be used by Capes.com on their social media pages. By submitting photos you are consenting to the use of your photos by Capes.com on their social media pages and on their website.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the Continental 48 United States and is void where prohibited by law. Contest is not open to US residents of Hawaii, Alaska, or territory residents of Puerto Rico, or to residents of Mexico or Canada. Employees of Capes.com, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Capes.com as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign. Any photo submitted that is deemed inappropriate or offensive or derogatory will be immediately removed by the staff of Capes.com and the contestant will be disqualified, removed, and / or blocked from future contests, etc.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 5 A.M. Eastern Standard Time on May 9th, 2022 and ending at 12 Midnight Eastern Standard Time on Sunday, June 16th, 2002. All online entries must be received by 12 Midnight Eastern Standard Time on June 16th, 2002.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by uploading one (1) or more photo (s) or video (s) entries on the Capes.com submission page The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified on Contest Page, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Capes.com. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Capes.com
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive prizes with a value of $300.00 US dollars determined by Capes.com. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Capes.com. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Capes.com discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Capes.com to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by [a random drawing or by community vote] under the supervision of Capes.com. Winner will be notified by email or via social media PM within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Capes.com shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Mankini.com SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Capes.com, anyone acting on behalf of Capes.com, and Capes.com licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Capes.com. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Capes.com from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Capes.com may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
All entries will be submitted by people over the age of 18 at the end of entry. All entries will be of good taste, quality and moral responsibility. Entries that contain nudity or offensive gestures, language or anything determined by Capes.com to be offensive or inappropriate will be automatically disqualified and withdrawn from the contest.
9. Terms & Conditions: Capes.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Mankini.com control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such a case, Capes.com may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Capes.com. Capes.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Capes.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Capes.com reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Capes.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND the State of Michigan, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Capes.com, 37707 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150, USA. Requests must be received no later than May 10th, 2022 4pm Eastern Standard Time Zone.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Capes.com, 37707 Schoolcraft Rd, Livonia, Michigan, 48150, USA
15. Social Media: If you use Facebook or Instagram to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Capes.com is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.