Advice To My Daughter
Advice To My Daughter
Advice To My Daughter
What lessons do you wish to pass down to your daughter? How do you hope she will go through the world?
Share a piece of advice from your experience (or your mother’s!) for a chance to win a $500 gift card at tessajamescollection.com
Everyone who enters will receive an exclusive offer on Tessa James’ timelessly joyful collection of heirloom-worthy clothes for little girls, and one person will win the grand prize! Look out for our favorite advice on Instagram.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Tessa James 15332 Antioch Street, Suite 406, Pacific Palisades CA 90272. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and / or Instagram.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be at least 18 years of age or older and must be a resident of the United States of America. Employees of Tessa James and their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on April 05, 2021 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) and will close on May 30, 2021 at 11:59 PM PST.
4. HOW TO ENTER - ONLINE. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must follow the link (ADD URL) and fill out the pre-entry form with your name, email address, child’s birthday, a piece of advice you wish to pass down to your daughter, and agree to the sweepstakes rules.The sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person. However you may claim bonus entries if you wish by visiting our Facebook (1 bonus entry) or Instagram (1 bonus entry) during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. You may enter to win the Sweepstakes by mail. To do so, send your name, complete mailing address, email address, child’s birthday, and a piece of advice you wish to pass down to your daughter, to:
15332 Antioch Street, Suite 406
Pacific Palisades CA 90272
To be considered eligible to participate, mail entries must be postmarked by May 30, 2021. Tessa James is not responsible for entries that are lost in the mail.
6. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around June 4, 2021, a winner will be chosen from the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, based on their advice. 1 winner will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. Two attempts to notify the winner will be made. If the winner does/do not respond within 48 hours of the second attempt, Tessa James reserves the right not to award the Prize or to select an alternate winner, at its sole discretion.
7. PRIZE. 1 winner will receive a $500 gift card for any product on Tessa James site.
8. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The following general conditions apply to the Prize:
a. Prize is awarded “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);
b. Tessa James reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited;
c. The prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used; and
d. Lost, destroyed, or stolen Prizes will not be replaced.
9. PRIZE WINNER’S NAME . You may request the name of the prize winner after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later than June 30, 2021 by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Tessa James 15332 Antioch Street, Suite 406, Pacific Palisades CA 90272. Residents of Vermont may omit postage.
10. PUBLICITY. Except for residents of Tennessee, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to Tessa James’ use of your name, likeness, photograph, account name, biographical information, or statements for advertising or promotional purposes in any media whatsoever without any notice or payment to you.
.12. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless @tessajamescollection on Facebook and @tessajamescollection on Instagram, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to Tessa James’ decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Tessa James reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Tessa James reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California. California law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.