Bee-Inspired Coloring Contest
Bee-Inspired Coloring Contest
Bee-Inspired Coloring Contest
In honor of World Bee Day on May 20th, let’s pull out our crayons and colored pencils and make art with a purpose! All ages & artistic abilities welcome!
For every coloring contest entry, Comvita will donate $5 to The Nature Conservancy to support their efforts to protect pollinators across the globe (up to $10,000)*. You’ll also be entered to win a We Can Bee Heroes prize pack for the whole family to enjoy (valued over $350, more details below).
How to enter:
Step 1: Create your own freestyle drawing inspired by bees (no printer needed) or download one of our coloring contest templates below!
Step 2: Submit your drawing below. If you don’t have a scanner, that’s ok, you can simply take a photo of your drawing & upload that below. The deadline to submit is May 31, 2020.
3 kids entries will be chosen (Ages 1-17) and 3 winners for adults (18+).
If you’d like to use a template, choose 1 of 3 designs to color:
- Comvita Manuka Honey UMF™ 20+ 8.8oz
- Comvita Manuka Honey UMF™ 10+ 8.8oz
- Apple Cider Vinegar with Manuka Honey
- Propolis Throat Spray
- Propolis Extract
- Comvita Kids Daytime Syrup
- Comvita Kids Nighttime Syrup
- Comvita Kids Pops
- Comvita tote bag
- Organic, Non-GMO flower seeds for a bee-friendly garden
- Queenspotting Book by Hilary Kearney
- The Queenspotting Puzzle by Hilary Kearney
- The Story of Bees Game
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR. The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Comvita, 506 Chapala Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and / or Instagram.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must be a resident of the United States of America, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Officers, directors, and employees of COMVITA, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. The Sweepstakes Period will begin on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 AM Pacific Time (“PST”) and will close on May 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PST.
4. HOW TO ENTER - ONLINE. To enter the Sweepstakes, you must visit https://www.comvita.com/blog-article/bee-inspired-coloring-contest/O7900058 and fill out the entry form with your name, zip code, and email address. The sweepstakes is limited to one entry per person. However you may claim bonus entries if you wish by visiting our Facebook (1 bonus entry), Instagram (1 bonus entry), Store Locator (1 bonus entry), referring to a friend via Facebook, Twitter and / or email (1 bonus entry per referral) during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. WINNER SELECTION AND ODDS OF WINNING. On or around June 5, 2020, a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period will be held. 6 winners will be selected. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. Two attempts to notify the winner will be made. If the winner does/do not respond within 48 hours of the second attempt, COMVITA reserves the right not to award the Prize or to select an alternate winner, at its sole discretion.
6. PRIZE: 6 winners will receive a Bee-Inspired Coloring Contest prize comprised of:
Comvita Manuka Honey UMF™ 20+ 8.8oz ($129.99 value)
Comvita Manuka Honey UMF™ 10+ 8.8oz ($34.99 value)
Apple Cider Vinegar with Manuka Honey ($14.99 value)
Propolis Throat Spray ($14.99 value)
Propolis Extract ($23.99 value)
Comvita Kids Daytime Syrup ($15.49 value)
Comvita Kids Nighttime Syrup ($15.49 value)
Comvita Kids Pops ($9.99 value)
Comvita tote bag ($15 value)
Queenspotting Book by Hilary Kearney
The Queenspotting Puzzle by Hilary Kearney ($25 value)
The Story of Bees Game ($35 value)
Total Prize Value: $359.88
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. The following general conditions apply to the Prize:
a. Prize is awarded “as-is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose);
b. COMVITA reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised Prize is unavailable for any reason. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited;
c. Each Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize he or she receives, regardless of whether it, in whole or in part, is used; and
d. Lost, destroyed, or stolen Prizes will not be replaced.
8. PRIZE WINNER’S NAME. You may request the name of the prize winner after the close of the Sweepstakes Period, but no later than June 5, 2020 by sending a self-addressed, postage-prepaid envelope with your request to Comvita, 506 Chapala Street Santa Barbara, CA 93101. Residents of Vermont may omit postage.
9. PUBLICITY. Except for residents of Tennessee, by entering the Sweepstakes, you consent to COMVITA use of your name, likeness, photograph, account name, biographical information, or statements for advertising or promotional purposes in any media whatsoever without any notice or payment to you. Comvita has the right to distribute your drawing on social media, blog, and email marketing, crediting with the use of your name and age.
11. RELEASE. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, discharge, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsors, and their officers, directors, and employees, from and against any claims arising out of, in whole or part, directly or indirectly, participation or attempting to participate in the Sweepstakes or from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any Prize.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes your unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to COMVITAS’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. COMVITA reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond COMVITA's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes.
13. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes regarding the Sweepstakes that cannot be resolved amicably between the parties will be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the appropriate state or federal court located in Los Angeles, California. California law will govern any dispute regarding the Sweepstakes. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, indirect, lost profits, consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys’ fees, and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
Between May 6, 2020 and May 31, 2020, Company will contribute $5 to The Nature Conservancy for every coloring page entry to Comvita’s coloring contest for a minimum of $8,000 and a maximum of $10,000. More information about the TNC is available at by mail at 4245 N. Fairfax Drive, Suite 100, Arlington VA 22203, by phone at (800) 628-6860 or at www.nature.orgClose Rules