10 HoursTime Left
- Entering +1
- Total 1
Father's Day Giveaway
Father's Day Giveaway
Father's Day Giveaway
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THESE OFFICIAL RULES BEFORE ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU (THE ENTRANT) REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SWEEPSTAKES AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR OTHER CONSIDERATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS IS A SWEEPSTAKES OF CHANCE. SKILL PLAYS NO PART IN THE DETERMINATION OF WINNERS.
2. Description of Sweepstakes. In the Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.® “Father’s Day Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”), Battenfeld Technologies, Inc., 1800 North Route Z, Columbia, MO 65202 USA (“Sponsor”) will award five (5) prize packages immediately following the close of the Sweepstakes Term (defined below). The five randomly selected winning entrants shall receive one of the following prize packages: Prize Package #1 - Approximate Retail Value $370.00: one (1) BOG® FieldPod™ and one (1) BOG® FieldPod™ Magnum; Prize Package #2 - Approximate Retail Value $425.00: one (1) Hooyman® 40Volt saw and one (1) Hooyman® 10ft Pole Saw; Prize Package #3 - Approximate Retail Value $95.00: one (1) Hooyman® 8” Megabite™ Hand Saw and one (1) Hooyman® 6” Megabite™ Hand Saw; 1 (one) Hooyman® Bypass Pruners; 1 (one) and Hooyman® Hatchet Pruners; Prize Package #4 - Approximate Retail Value $65.00 : one (1) Uncle Henry® Staglon Combo; and Prize Package #5 - Approximate Retail Value $30.00: one (1) Old Timer® Sharpfinger®.
3. Sweepstakes Term. The Sweepstakes begins Monday, June 10th, 2019 at 8:00:00 a.m. US Central Time (“CT”) and ends Sunday, June 16th, 2019, 11:59:00 p.m. CT (the “Sweepstakes Term”). All entries must be submitted via the official Sweepstakes entry link provided in the “How to Enter” section below, in accordance with these Official Rules to be eligible to win. Limit one (1) entry per person during the Sweepstakes Term. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules will not be accepted.
4. How to Enter. Upload your “Father’s Day” themed photo (see “Photo Requirements” below) and submit your email address at the following link: ADD LINK HERE
5. Odds of Winning. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of valid entries received. Many will enter, five will win. Only one (1) prize package will be awarded to any one winner.
6. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding residents of Alaska and Hawaii, who are eighteen (18) years old or older at the time of entry and who can provide proof of U.S. residency. Residents of the U.S. territories and possessions. U.S. military installations or diplomatic stations in foreign countries are also excluded from this Sweepstakes. Additional eligibility requirements are set forth in these Official Rules. Employees of Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries and members of their families and immediate households, as well as any persons who were awarded a prize or received any promotional consideration from the Sponsor within six (6) months prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Term, are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final.
7. Photo Requirements: The submitted photos must be submitted in digital format and must be “Father’s Day” themed. Only online entries will be eligible. Digital formats supported are .pdf, .jpg and .png. Photos that include sculptures, statues, paintings and other works of art will be accepted as long as they do not constitute copyright infringement or fraud; and entrants must provide a release form as described in these Official Rules. Qualifying photos, in their entirety, must be a single work of original material created by the entrant. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photo is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photo does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photo.
NOTE: Sponsor will review all photo entry submissions for compliance with these Official Rules and Photo Requirements. Any photo entry submission that, in Sponsor’s sole discretion and determination, contains inappropriate content or content that may be deemed obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or unlawful, including, without limitation, obscenities, threats, violence, unsafe behavior or situations, or disparagement of any product, service or person obscene, provocative, defamatory, disparaging, sexually explicit, or otherwise does not comply with the Photo Requirements will be deleted immediately and automatically disqualified from the Sweepstakes.
8. Sweepstakes Materials; Licenses; Releases; Indemnification. By entering into this Sweepstakes and submitting a photo, entrant grants to Sponsor and its affiliates, and each of their respective licensees, successors and assigns, a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, exclusive, freely transferable and sub-licensable, fully paid-up and royalty-free right and license to use, transmit, reproduce, copy, modify, publicly distribute, publicly display and prepare derivative works based on the photo(s) submitted, and all content, information, posting, communication, message or other materials (including entrant’s name, image or likeness) provided or submitted by entrant (collectively “Sweepstakes Materials”), in whole or in part, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein in any and all media or form of distribution throughout the universe, for all or any purposes whatsoever, including without limitation promotional and external or internal uses, sponsorship or endorsement, consumer and trade advertising or marketing, other trade purposes, distribution and sales, and for web site, online, social media, or Internet usage. Subject to these Official Rules, entrant understands that all Sweepstakes Materials will be treated as non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Any Sweepstakes Materials submitted shall become the property of Sponsor, and will not be returned. Entrants consent to the Sponsor committing or omitting any act that would otherwise infringe the entrant’s “moral rights” in their photo submissions. Display or publication of any Sweepstakes Materials on Sponsor’s website or social media sites does not indicate that any entrant’s submission will be, or has been, selected as a winner. Sponsor will not be required to pay any consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with any use of any Sweepstakes Materials.
Additionally, each entrant participating in the Sweepstakes grants to Sponsor the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide and unrestricted right to use their name, likeness, voice, persona, hometown, prize information and all statements made in connection with the Sweepstakes in all media now known or hereafter devised throughout the universe in perpetuity in any way Sponsor sees fit including, but not limited to, entertainment, education and promotional purposes. Sponsor will not be required to pay any consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
If Sweepstakes Materials contain any images, material, property or other elements that are not owned by the entrant and/or which are subject to the rights of third parties, and/or if any persons appear in the Sweepstakes Materials, the entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Sweepstakes Materials, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the exhibition and use of the Sweepstakes Materials in the manner set forth in these Official Rules without additional compensation. If any person appearing in any Sweepstakes Materials is under the age of majority in their state/province/territory of residence the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on each release. Entrants shall provide evidence of any such releases, consents, licenses or permissions to Sponsor upon Sponsor’s request.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant, for himself/herself and on behalf of any other person appearing on a photo submitted by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes agrees that Sponsor, and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and their respective successors or assigns, and any and all of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives, licensees, and advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”), shall not be liable for any personal injury, death, loss or damage of any kind or any other causes of action or claims related to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, use of the photo submitted with the entry, or acceptance or use of the prize awarded, or any portion thereof, and/or based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and discharge, and hereby releases and discharges, for himself/herself and on behalf any other person appearing on the photo, the Released Parties from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, liability arising from or related to claims for personal injury, death, property damage, or claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
Each entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any loss, damage or expense (including court costs and attorneys’ fees) that any or all of them may suffer or incur as a result, directly or indirectly, of, or in conjunction or connection with entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity, use of the photo submitted with the entry, receipt, acceptance, use and/or enjoyment of the prize awarded, or any portion thereof, and/or any breach or alleged breach of any warranty or representation made by entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. Winners. The prize winners will be selected by random drawing once immediately following the close of the Sweepstakes Term. The prize winners will be notified by email. The prize winners must respond to Sponsor by an email response, with the prize winner’s name, address, phone number, and email address within ten (10) days of the notification email from Sponsor to claim the prize. To be eligible to claim and receive the prize package, the prize winners must follow the instructions contained in his or her notification and will be required to demonstrate eligibility in accordance with these Official Rules. Potential winners shall be required to complete, sign and return within ten (10) days following such notification (or an attempted notification), an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Publicity Agreement and Release, and other necessary documentation as may be required in these Official Rules or under applicable laws. Prize winners shall not, in the opinion of Sponsor, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, have engaged in conduct or speech that would tend to shock, insult, or offend the community or that would tend to diminish the reputation of Sponsor’s brands, bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule, or reflect unfavorable on Sponsor or the Sweepstakes. If for any reason Sponsor is unable to contact the prize winners, or any prize winner fails to timely respond or is ineligible, the winner’s prize will be awarded in a random drawing to another eligible entrant. Sponsor, and its agents, affiliates, and subsidiaries, may use any prize winner’s name, likeness and any other information or content without compensation in advertising or otherwise.
10. Prize Restrictions. The prize packages consist of the items specifically listed in these Rules only. Sponsor shall choose all components of each prize package in its sole discretion. The prize packages (including all components) are subject to availability and may be subject to additional federal, state or local restrictions. No substitution or cash equivalent of any prize package (or portion of any prize package) will be granted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion due to unavailability of a prize package (or portion of a prize package) for any reason. Any substitution by Sponsor of the prize package or portion of the prize package shall be made with an item of comparable or greater value. Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or other attributes. The prize packages (or any portion of the prize packages) are not transferable or assignable to any other party.
12. Taxes / Fees. All taxes or incidental expenses are the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Rights to the prize (or any portion thereof) are not transferable. Except as provided herein, the prize may not be substituted or redeemed for cash or other consideration. The prize winners will be required to complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 to Sponsor before prize can be delivered.
13. Announcement of the Winner. The prize winners will be publicly announced via Sponsor’s Facebook page, and on Sponsor’s website: www.btibrands.com, and otherwise, following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Term. For the name of the prize winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at the following address:
Battenfeld Technologies, Inc.
Attn: Father’s Day Giveaway
1800 N Route Z
Columbia, MO 65202 USA
Vermont residents may omit return postage. Requests for the name of the prize winner must be received within sixty (60) days of the last day of the Sweepstakes Term.
14. No Sponsorship by Facebook. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc.
15. Void Where Prohibited. The Sweepstakes is void where restricted by law, subject to tax, or otherwise prohibited. The Sweepstakes is strictly for entertainment purposes and may not be used in connection with any form of gambling.
16. Changes to Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to change the Official Rules or cancel the Sweepstakes at any time without further obligation or liability.
17. Disclaimer of Liability. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any printing or typographical errors in any Sweepstakes materials, or for any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has no liability or responsibility for entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or ability or inability to enter the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to entrant’s or any other person’s computer equipment, smart phone or mobile device resulting from participation or attempted participation in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incomplete, misdirected, late, or lost entries, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, garbled or corrupted data transmitted, inaccessibility of any entry website, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or entry data, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic or Internet connectivity or other online or telephone network communication problems, errors or limitations of any Internet or telephone service providers, servers, hosts or other providers, failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received, or traffic congestion on the Internet or any entry website. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event that proper administration of the Sweepstakes is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, Sponsor will pick the prize winner(s) from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such action.
Sweepstakes entrants agree that Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, Facebook, Inc., and their respective officers, managers, members, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any and all liability, including but not limited to any death, injury, loss or damage of any kind, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, participation or attempted participation in this Sweepstakes, or while traveling to, preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity.
18. Disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of any of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents, will be the sole judge of all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
19. General. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant warrants that, (a) the entrant has read, understood and followed these Official Rules; (b) the entrant agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor; and (c) the entrant is eligible under these Official Rules. Each potential prize winner is subject to verification and investigation before being awarded any prizes. This Sweepstakes shall be governed by Missouri law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that, except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri (Central Division) or the appropriate Missouri State Court located in Boone County, Missouri, and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts for any and all causes of action relating to this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event shall there be a claim or award of attorneys’ fees or costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
In case of a dispute over the identity of a entrant who submitted the winning entry, the authorized account holder of the email account associated with that entry will be deemed the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is deemed the natural person who is assigned the email account by the email service provider. Such owner must: comply with these Official Rules; be the person who completed the act of entering; and, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may be required to provide proof of ownership of the email account.
© 2019 Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved. BOG®, Hooyman®, Old Timer® and Uncle Henry® are trademarks of Battenfeld Technologies, Inc. Any other trademarks in this Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are the properties of their respective owners.